by Sals1007

Original Post

Re: Can't buy retail lot

★★ Novice

I am prompted there as well. 

Message 11 of 54 (1,562 Views)

Hero
@MamaErvin1324 It sounds like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/A/A/m-p/11471286 but that was for going on vacation. Do you have that issue as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 54 (1,530 Views)

★★ Novice

It is doing it when I go on vacation as well. Do I click the me too and add that it's doing it to buying retail lots?

Message 13 of 54 (1,519 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MamaErvin1324 I merged your post and adjusted the title a bit to make it more general. That should cover it.

Do click me too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 54 (1,514 Views)

Re: [S] Stuck on Select Season Screen for several unrelated interactions

I have simple clean game which was working fine and then I installed seasons and the issue begin 

Message 15 of 54 (1,479 Views)

@Sals1007 are you able to find any solution to this
Message 16 of 54 (1,469 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this same issue. It's very frustrating. I only have EA packs installed, no customizations. 

Message 17 of 54 (1,454 Views)

Game keeps asking me to choose a season

★★ Novice

I recently started playing The Sims 4 again after a few years, and decided after a bit to add on some packs (specifically, Seasons, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, Cottage Living, and Tiny Living).

As far as I can tell, I haven't run into any issues with the newly-installed content...except for one thing. Every time I go to the map to travel with my Sims, the game asks me to choose a season to play in. Every single time.

From my understanding, this is only supposed to happen when you first start a new save, and my best guess is that this is happening (or at least related somehow) due to me installing Seasons after I'd already had this save started and been playing for a bit. So far I've always chosen whatever season it currently is in-game, so I have no idea if or how it'll affect anything if I choose a different season.

Any ideas on how to fix this? It's not exactly game-breaking, but it is becoming a tad annoying.

Message 18 of 54 (1,538 Views)

Re: Game keeps asking me to choose a season

Champion

@SpiritOfSakura , are you playing on a console or on a PC or Mac?  If you are playing on a PC or Mac, do you have any Mods or Custom Content (CC)? Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 19 of 54 (1,497 Views)

Re: Game keeps asking me to choose a season

★★ Novice
@PugLove888 I'm playing on PC, and have no mods or CC installed.
Message 20 of 54 (1,457 Views)