[FIXED] [S] Sims mopping outside during rainstorms

by Ulfric_Grimbrand

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [S] Sims mopping outside during rainstorms

★ Apprentice

Happening with one of my household sims as well- they do not have the neat trait.

Message 21 of 37 (1,713 Views)

★ Apprentice

My sims have started mopping outdoors even when there are no puddles.

Message 22 of 37 (1,684 Views)

★★ Pro

Hi there, Mods may not be for everyone, but there's a few mods to stop it happening as well.. one by BraveSim at Mod the Sims; called simply 'Stop Mopping in the Rain'.. as well as a few others.. bug fix mods are particularly useful (also for problems such as 'too much drinking water, or washing hands, and washing dishes in various sinks) lol Disappointed  Large smile

Mods can be awesome when kept updated, if you are new to using cc/mods please check my post here on maintaining them in  your game. 

Sasha

Happy Simming

Message 23 of 37 (1,678 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

We're still looking for a save file where this issue is occurring. Thanks for the help!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 37 (1,619 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@SimGuruNick Still looking for saves? I have current save during rainstorm with Sim outside mopping.
Message 25 of 37 (1,529 Views)

EA Sims Team

Sul Sul, @DMCain!

We are indeed still looking for save files. If you want to send them over to us, just head over to this linkStandard smile

Thanks and Happy Simming! Party hat

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 26 of 37 (1,495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Here's the save link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mpNKxwX4bOMNG8mKabBhv0OynGzOLoGr

Lots of cosmetic CC in the game, so will see a bunch of bald/nekkid sims. The active sim is Angela Miles living in Brindleton. She has just finished mopping 1 puddle and headed to a second. I didn't catch it in time for more than that, but she had already mopped several others when I noticed it happening.

If i catch it happening again, I'll post another save link.

Message 27 of 37 (1,468 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [S] Sims mopping outside during rainstorms

★★★ Guide

I am currently having this issue. It's still raining and any idle sim is just going out to mop the rain.

Message 28 of 37 (1,442 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Here's new save for mopping in rain. Same family/Sim as last one. As soon as it started raining, Angela ran out and started mopping. She should be in mid-mop in the save.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yN4JNJmf6PI6Wclcg9_Isilvv_AUYio0

Again, lots of cosmetic CC, so there will be nekkid/bald sims.

Message 29 of 37 (1,386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi. Yes I'm also having this issue. It is only on floors outside that have tiles on and I deleted room walls and roofs of. I will send a save file if I can figure out how asap.

Message 30 of 37 (1,369 Views)