Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [S] Sims Cannot WooHoo in out-of-bounds Leaf Piles

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Seasons Patch
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In a household with two sims that have built up a romance bar, click on a pile of leaves (during autumn) and select the 'Woohoo with' option.
What happens when the bug occurs? Upon clicking the aforementioned option, the action is not added to the sim's queue.
What do you expect to see? I was hoping this gameplay function would work as expected as I do not have any mods or cc.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KLTeX7Dl_mh3Ujif9k-5CxvGHBjqizK3

Message 1 of 11 (3,396 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [TO ADD] Sims Cannot WooHoo in out-of-bounds Leaf Piles

Hero

• Sims may now WooHoo in leaf piles that build up outside of a lot.

Fixed in Patch 1.47.49

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 11 of 11 (3,089 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Tested this in my game and it works fine as long as the piles are on your lot (or possibly on a community lot). If they are in the world (out-of-bounds) somewhere, it doesn't.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (3,296 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 11 (3,239 Views)

Sims Cant Woohoo In Leaf Pile

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.45.62.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your sims try to woohoo in leaf pile.
What happens when the bug occurs? Woohoo interaction questions drops out.
What do you expect to see? Sims be able to woohoo in leaf pile.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Sims cant woohoo in leaf pile. Interaction questions just drops continually. Also leaf pile cant be doled via buymode.

Message 4 of 11 (3,155 Views)

Re: Sims Cant Woohoo In Leaf Pile

★★ Guide

Bug occurs 100% I checked the wrong circle.

Message 5 of 11 (3,154 Views)

Hero

Hi @catloverplayer

merged your post.

Does it happen to all of them for you or just the out-of-bound ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 11 (3,127 Views)

★★ Guide
Out of bound but even if their on the sims lot its took me several tries due to the interaction cancelling out.
Message 7 of 11 (3,116 Views)

Hero
OK. Thanks for the info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 11 (3,108 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Leaf piles/Ashes don't disappear

★★ Guide

There is another issue with leaves as well. Sims can't woohoo in them and everytime I try the interaction cancels out and sims go in different directions and continuely rake leaves. The autonomous raking leaves keeps popping up.

Message 9 of 11 (3,012 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Sims Cannot WooHoo in out-of-bounds Leaf Piles

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hi there ! I've come to the realization that i have the same issue. I tried on a community lot, though the pile of leaves was out-of-bound, and it wouldn't work. I thought it was maybe because they were tired so i used a cheat to make them happy but still the interaction kept just disappearing. I just tried again at a house and it didn't work once again, and this time it was within the bounds of the lot. Other interactions with the piles work fine.
Message 10 of 11 (2,757 Views)