[FIXED] [S] Sim keeps raking leaves

by marie4056

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [S] Sim keeps raking leaves

★★★★★ Novice
@BudgiesAreBest Right clicking does nothing on my sims... o.O

Anyway, my sim just did this, it kept adding new raking actions even tho there were none queued up anymore, in between other tasks i'd make him do. Fortunately i think i got lucky and it stopped cause there were no more leaves to rake so he finished it all... But it scares me to think if there were more leaves on the floor , or non-stop new leaves showing up ...
Message 11 of 15 (763 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Anyone still seeing this issue? If so, could you possibly share a save file? Thanks for the help! 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 12 of 15 (728 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SimGuruNick I was able to replicate this at the time when the bug reported but now it works fine for me.

EDIT: Marking this as fixed for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (5,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have just encountered this problem. I can't seem to find the solution in this thread. Am I missing something?

Message 14 of 15 (652 Views)

Hero
@Chocia As this hasn't occurred since December and I wasn't able to duplicate it afterwards (very much saw it before), it might be something that's back.

Could you make a new threads ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (631 Views)