Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [S] Sim can woo sibling as romantic interest

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, all game packs, all stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Collect a swarm of bees and tell the bees to woo a relative.
What happens when the bug occurs? The bees will woo them and the Sims will gain romantic interest status even though they're related.
What do you expect to see? Sims should not have romantic interest with their siblings.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 6 (1,998 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [S] Sim can woo sibling as romantic interest

Hero

• You can no longer use the Woo interaction with Bee Swarms to, *cough* woohoo with a relative.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.88

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,928 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Duplicated and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,916 Views)

★ Guide

I have the same issue, not with siblings but with my sim's dad! I've never had any cc or mods in my game.

Message 3 of 6 (1,897 Views)

Hero

• You can no longer use the Woo interaction with Bee Swarms to, *cough* woohoo with a relative.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.88

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,929 Views)

★★★ Guide
@crinrict I have this issue for the first time. I have twin sisters who suddenly have a romance bar starting.

I'm on ps4, all packs, no mods. This is disturbing!
Message 5 of 6 (366 Views)

Hero
@AcaciaCEJ Please create a mew thread if you still have issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (350 Views)