[FIXED] [S] Scout Uniform appears has random texture

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] [S] Scout Uniform appears has random texture

★ Apprentice

I just wanted to say I also have the same issue as someone else was having that the scout scarf/kerchief is black on adults/teens while the children have the proper scarf colours on the front hanging ties part. This is with the updated patch from today, Nov. 13th 2019.

scoutsbackscarf.JPGscoutsfrontscarf.JPG

Message 51 of 55 (606 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@narynewt Could you make a new thread for the portrait ?

Also do you mean this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-S-Missing-Expert-Scout-Uniform/td-p/7765972/ or some other report ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 55 (590 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict It was comment #43 in this thread, by @paradiseplanet27 https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-S-Scout-Uniform-appears-has-random-texture/m-p/8200083#M... for the black scarf issue.
It shows as solid black in both swatches in CAS (both regular and full badges/expert version). It's not that the uniform is missing, it's that the front piece should be coloured red and gold as it is in the children's uniform I pictured.
Also, the shiny UI has not happened to me since this, so I don't know if I still need to make a post on that. Only the scarf is an issue currently for me regarding scouts.
Message 53 of 55 (569 Views)

Hero
@narynewt Could you make yet another thread for that ?

So one for the portrait and one for the black scarf.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 55 (566 Views)

Re: Reflective white blocks on skin - to fix, set 'sim details' to 'very high'

★★ Novice

that worked for me, Thank you 323rabbits, that glitch was really frustrating 

Message 55 of 55 (292 Views)