Re: Can’t begin a climbing excursion

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [S] [SE] Mountain Excursion Planned Event Will Not Start

★ Guide

Like someone else already said on the thread, the Onsen Bathhouse seems to be bugged. I get an error message when I load the lot: ITEM REMOVED. Apparently 2 items were removed because I don't own them. Huh?? That seems like a major problem that was made by someone else than me. Thinking
And maybe, whatever items they are, are present for the majority of the players, through maybe a pack or something, and that's why this bug hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. 
In any case, it is very frustrating to have such a large part of a BOUGHT AND PAID game be unusable. 

Message 41 of 47 (1,911 Views)

★ Novice

Having the same problem. There's a workaround solution posted here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-SE-Excursion-Onsen-Lot-shows-as-generic-Llama-pic-Breaks/... ... which I haven't tried, mainly because it involves jumping through a lot of hoops... uninstalling the Snowy Escape pack then reinstalling it... uploading your Sim to the gallery so you don't lose all their progress... I suppose if I get absolutely desperate to do this achievement, I'll try those things, but the main point is that clearly something is really bugged and affecting many players and the developers still have yet to prioritize fixing the issue. An issue, from the looks of it, that's been going on since May. Frown Guess I'll shelve this aspiration for now, and hope at some point the developers will address this problem.

Message 42 of 47 (1,755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No cc game, all expansions except cottage, planned excursion from phone won't work either...

Any fixes?

Message 43 of 47 (1,554 Views)

★ Guide

This bug is really annoying and has been ongoing for months- we had to wait months for them to sort the fact that Sims couldn’t ski or snowboard on any slopes other than easy 😡😡 

oh but let’s release a load of useless clothing packs and a plant pack instead. Really unhelpful 😡🤬

Message 44 of 47 (1,498 Views)

★ Novice

February 2022 and it's still beyond broken. I hear the new pack is going to be a buggy feast as well. At this point it is unacceptible, the game is in so many ways unplayable.

Message 45 of 47 (1,322 Views)

★ Apprentice
@flora_sims13 it started happening with me too!!
Message 46 of 47 (1,134 Views)

Hero

Mountain Climb Excursions now start instead of automatically canceling. Let's go conquer those climbs together!

Fixed in Patch 1.90.358/1.61

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

On a more personal note .. Happy to close down the creepy avatar thread :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 47 (4,915 Views)