[FIXED] [S] Random holidays get cancelled immediatly

by dobby1607

Original Post

Re: SIMS 4 - SEASONS CALENDAR

★★★ Expert
@inqueersitorpaye Let us know how it goes with your Harvestfest and any other main seasonal holiday or custom holidays. To me it seems like some of my custom holidays are working even better now than they were prior to the last patch, even if the random ones are not.
Message 31 of 39 (1,080 Views)

Issue with Calendar Events not working.

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I think it has something to do with Get Famous
What happens when the bug occurs? The events that EA Games makes doesn't happen
What do you expect to see? The event happen, So if it's Beat up your Neighbor day the Talent show on Saturday gets rid of it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My events that are sim created are being cancelled for the talent show. I finally got a picture of it. I like beat up your neighbor day and it was there on Friday but come Saturday and it disappears. When I create an event it stays but not the actual game events. It happens to EVERY event. I installed the MCCC Mod thinking it might have an option for the calendar but it didn't. So I no longer am getting events. How can you fix this?

Message 32 of 39 (1,016 Views)

Re: Issue with Calendar Events not working.

Message 33 of 39 (1,007 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is also happening to me, however it started after I installed Get Famous. I have no mods. They seem to be events or holidays that happen on the weekend. It is over taken by the talent show. During the week seems to be fine but on the weekends they are deleted. Events I create work just fine just not the events that are made from EA. 

I attached images so you can see what happens. On Friday the event was there and on Saturday it was gone. 

Message 34 of 39 (1,013 Views)

Re: Issue with Calendar Events not working.

★★★ Novice

Thank you! I posted there instead Standard smile 

Message 35 of 39 (1,001 Views)

Anonymous

Just had this for the first time today. Was supposed to be rebate day, but when the clock ticked over, it became the talent sho.

Message 36 of 39 (1,002 Views)

★ Novice
@RandomBuzziness so as other people have described, the big holidays are working (harvestfest, love day, etc) and it's only the randomly generated ones that aren't working at all. hoping a fix happens soon bc i miss the little holidays
Message 37 of 39 (962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@inqueersitorpayeYeah I use the long 28-day seasons so having those random holidays every other week or so really helped to break things up. That Talk Like a Pirate Day was freaking lit! They need to fix this soon or we'll have to make them walk the plank ;-D

Message 38 of 39 (951 Views)

Hero

The Lottery Holiday is back in your calendars! It should not be a surprise disappearing act any longer.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

I hope it's all of them .. let me know if not.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 39 of 39 (3,154 Views)