[FIXED] [S] Random NPCs enter/leave via fireplace

by anoses

Original Post

Re: Rude NPC VENDORS and Neighbors and more...

★★ Novice

So yea I got the 50x50 lot I have the same problem, they just randomly spawn in front of one of my fireplaces. But I have others in my house hold. So I removed the fireplace where they were spawning from and replace it. So far. My problem is fixed. Hope this helps someone as well. 

Message 41 of 61 (1,073 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [IL] Vendors Appears/Disappears Inside On The House

★★★★ Novice

My Ha does this too only on the 50x50 lot in Island Living. I have created ha on all.other lots to see if it happens there as well and it doesn't. I have removed the mods folder completely and repaired game as well deleted cache and it's still happening. It's apparently something to do with Island Living because this hasn't happened before in any of my games and again its ONLY on the 50x50 lot! 

Message 42 of 61 (1,033 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [IL] Vendors Appears/Disappears Inside On The House

★★★★★ Apprentice
@CCarlson101213 You are absolutely right, I've had the exact same experience. Does anyone know if EA is aware of this annoying bug?
Message 43 of 61 (1,024 Views)

Vendors keep spawning in my sulani home

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living, get to work, city living, seasons, get famous, kids stuff and vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build lot in sapphire shores
What happens when the bug occurs? Vendors keep spawning in my sulani home and don’t leave or move
What do you expect to see? Vendors shouldn’t spawn in my home
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Newest patch update

How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living, get to work, get famous, seasons, city living, kids stuff, vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build home in sapphire shores lot
What happens when the bug occurs? Vendors keep spawning in my sulani home, but they don’t leave or move.
What do you expect to see? Vendors shouldn’t spawn in my home
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 44 of 61 (985 Views)

Re: Vendors keep spawning in my sulani home

Hero
@eggsquares I merged your post with existing thread on the issue

If you remove the fireplace, they should no longer appear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 61 (973 Views)

Sulani Reef Finery lot-Vendor NPCs walk into the lot and disappear

★ Guide

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but my first pet stuff and moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a sim live on the lot and wait for vendor npc to close up shop
What happens when the bug occurs? the vendor npc walks to the lot and into the house and disappears
What do you expect to see? I expect the NPC to not walk into my sim's house and disappear
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The reef finery lot has NPC vendors walking into the house and disappearing.  Please Fix.

Message 46 of 61 (968 Views)

Re: Sulani Reef Finery lot-Vendor NPCs walk into the lot and disappear

Hero
@keekee53 Do you have a fireplace in your house ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 61 (958 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict  Yes I do...Is that the problem??

Message 48 of 61 (949 Views)

★ Guide

just delete your fireplaces all of them right now is the only solution

Message 49 of 61 (931 Views)

Hero
@keekee53 It is. I merged your post with the existing bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 61 (924 Views)
Twitter Stream