Re: Vendors spawning in my house (Island living)

by manzana0807

Original Post

Vendors spawning in my house (Island living)

★ Novice

I placed my Sim in the Ngata house and have vendors spawning in my living room. Is there a way to stop it or should I just move my lot? Most just walk through but some help themselves to food or hang around. Kinda creepy LOL

Message 21 of 61 (2,608 Views)

Hero
@Areie Merged your psot with existing report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 61 (2,601 Views)

★★ Pro

I also had vendors spawning outside the Ngata house and just standing there for hours on end. In my case, they didn't enter the house because I always apply the Private Dwelling lot trait right off the bat, because the Welcome Wagon and random Sims knocking on the door is irritating to me.

I also noticed that when I panned around the area surrounding the house that the vendor stalls were all manned, so I'm guessing this was a vendor waiting on a shift change? Not sure. Either way it's very annoying that they just stand there. I don't experience this with the Seasons vendor stalls in the other worlds, or with the City Living stalls.

Message 23 of 61 (2,587 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Vendors Appears/Disappears Inside On The House

★★★★ Apprentice

This is also happening to me and a lot of other players according to the forum threads..I am still trying to test if it is related to a bug with the food stalls but have not found a definite link as yet.

Message 24 of 61 (2,577 Views)

Re: Vendor

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Insanelygraves I also have this issue at Sapphire Shores. They enter my lot uninvited and then vanish into thin air.
Message 25 of 61 (2,562 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i live on sapphire shores

Message 26 of 61 (2,506 Views)

★ Guide

Today one player at sims forum pages mentioned that the problem for the spawning sims is because of the fireplaces he deleted the fireplaces and now he is not facing spawning sims so i have tried for that solution it seems that i dont have any spawning vendors inside on the house for those who have the spawning problem can they check also if the problem was because of the fireplaces  that you have inside at your home i will check for few more sim days

Message 27 of 61 (2,516 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrictanoses i'm so glad i'm not the only one its happening to!
Message 28 of 61 (2,477 Views)

★★ Novice
@anoses i just deleted my fireplaces, i hope that fixes it!
Message 29 of 61 (2,476 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello, 

I'm having this same issue as well. The lot I've built my beach manor in is Sapphire Shores on Sulani, and I've been periodically experiencing vendors appearing randomly on the lot (usually on the upper floors) and then leaving. I've only had one that stuck around and I had to use MCCC to force them to leave. 

I'll try deleting all my fireplaces and seeing if this helps, but its a shame that I have to do this just to alleviate this bug.

Message 30 of 61 (2,436 Views)