Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Vendors Appears/Disappears Inside On The House

by KarenF40

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [IL] Vendors Appears/Disappears Inside On The House

★ Guide

Thank you so much for the reply i have send you a message i hope its correct Standard smile

Message 11 of 61 (2,078 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 61 (2,049 Views)

EA Sims Team

@anoses 

Thank you!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 13 of 61 (2,014 Views)

★ Guide

So today i have decided to create a new game and i also deleted the localthumbcache i am playing on the same lot it seems that the vendors choosing the normal route instead of appearing inside of my house maybe something stuck on the localthumbcache i will play few sim days to check if the problem solved after deleting the file i will inform you again.

Message 14 of 61 (1,935 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I havent had this specific issue although Ive had about 8 vendors show up around my lot and just stand there for days on end. Cant figure out a way to make them leave and more and more just keep showing up. 

Message 15 of 61 (1,926 Views)

★ Guide

I almost played a week with the new save after deleting the localthumbcache the vendors still appearing inside on the house but not frequently i had few vendors appeared inside

Message 16 of 61 (1,908 Views)

Vendor

★ Novice

In the lot of Sapphire shores, inland living. There’s a glitch that makes the vendors pop up in my house every morning in the sims. How do I make it stop, one day they pop up in my sims living room and the other day they pop up in my sims bedroom. Please help!

Message 17 of 61 (1,746 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue Thenyoukissme has I live in Sulani at the beach house in Ohan'Ali and right now I have 4 vendors just standing around doing nothing while the 5th is working at the stall

Message 18 of 61 (1,750 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue on the same lot. Vendors keep appearing stay a bit then leave, but there is always at least one there and no way to keep them out. Even locked doors doesn't  keep them away. 

Message 19 of 61 (1,727 Views)

Re: Vendor

Hero
@Insanelygraves I merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 61 (1,709 Views)