[FIXED] [S] Planning events using the calender not working

by elelunicy

Original Post

Calendar Plans Events 2 Weeks In Advance

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the expansions, all game packs except for vampires and jungle adventure, and four game packs (movie, perfect patio, vintage glamour, and laundry day)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to schedule an event on the calendar.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to schedule an event in the calendar, it sets the event for two days later. I'm trying to schedule an event the day of but for a later time, and it schedules it for two weeks ahead of the day I want. This happens no matter if I schedule it on a holiday or a regular day.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the scheduled event to be scheduled when I want it to be.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I know it's not my CC that's the problem, because each CC and Mod (which I don't have much of anyway) is updated, especially within the wake of the most recent patch. I tried it on a different game file, with CC, and it worked. I do not know what I am doing wrong or what is wrong with the game file. Repairing the game through Origin did nothing. I hope I don't have to start over. 

Message 61 of 69 (1,480 Views)

Re: Calendar Plans Events 2 Weeks In Advance

Hero
Hi @N0vaBlast

it's a known issue. Merged your post with existing thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 69 (1,472 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Planning events using the calender not working

★★ Novice

I will have to check now! Do you have a list?

Message 63 of 69 (1,471 Views)

Hero
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

There could be more

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 69 (1,456 Views)

Hero
  • Calendar events will now occur on the day for which you planned them, thus ending centuries of debate on the purpose of a calendar.
  • Player created events will now appear on the calendar as expected.
  • NOTE: As a result of some calendar improvements, the dates for some of your currently scheduled events MAY change, but this will only happen once.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.83

(hopefully, if not, let me know)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 65 of 69 (11,161 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Is that an upcoming patch? Still not working in my game!

Message 66 of 69 (1,415 Views)

Hero
There was one released yesterday. What version is your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 67 of 69 (1,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My game appears to be up to date and I am still having this problem. Please advise of how I should proceed or if any other solutions have been discovered. Frown
Message 68 of 69 (1,285 Views)

Hero

Did you have this issue before they fixed it and it's still the same save ? Do you maybe have another pre-patch save that you can check which you haven't played while it was broken ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 69 of 69 (1,278 Views)