Re: Seasons Calendar Event Planning Fail

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Seasons Events

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here:

Which issues happen to you (Event starting right away, Event not scheduling on the date you've chosen, other)

• right away

How long have you been playing the save (approx) ?

• months

How long did you set the seasons ? (7, 14, or 28 days)

Does a fresh save work for you ?

• didn´t test it

Which events do you have issues with ?

• Birhtdayparty
Message 11 of 69 (2,101 Views)

Re: Seasons Calendar Event Planning Fail

Hero
Hi @LuLu041014

it's a known issue. Merged your post with exiting thread

Also added this thread to list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 69 (2,097 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Planning events using the calender not working for long-time save

★★★ Apprentice

Me too. I can't schedule events they just start straight away. I removed my entire mods folder.

New saves seem to function correctly in this aspect

Message 13 of 69 (2,075 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Planning events using the calender not working for long-time save

★★★ Guide

I have the same problem. I can't schedule an holiday or event on calendar on my old save games. If i start a new game the calendar works fine.

Message 14 of 69 (2,057 Views)

Hero
Hi @Costa

you're the first one I see reporting Holidays not working either. They work fine for me. Do you have the same symptoms ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 69 (2,053 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had this problem too.  was eager to load up a save and plan a birthday party for the older of the two kids in the main household and everytime I tried, clicking on his birthday, the party would schedule for a week out. Happens with and w/o mods.

Message 16 of 69 (2,038 Views)

★★★ Guide

hello @crinrict

I had aging off, i putted age on for the family in use and now i can schedule an holiday on calendar but not an event. Thank for reply.

P.S.

Just a question: by default the calendar do you have only four holidays planned?

Message 17 of 69 (2,038 Views)

Hero
Yeah, I think that's correct. You can just add your own. I think they didn't wanna overload it with premade ones but rather have people make their own.

Weird that you can't make holidays without aging. Can you turn it back off and see if it still works ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 69 (2,028 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hi @crinrict, i putted back age off and now the calendar work fine for the holidays. The problem still remain for the events.

Message 19 of 69 (2,023 Views)

Hero
Ok. Thanks for checking.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 69 (2,017 Views)