[FIXED] [S] NPC Sims won't use skating rinks

by catloverplayer

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [S] NPC Sims won't use skating rinks

★ Guide

I think it will never get fixed...

I think it is by design, because of this lot requirements. The same thing happens when you place a Basketball object on a gym. Those NPCS will ignore the Basketball thing, because it is not a Gym requirement…
Or if you place a pool in a Park, the NPCS wont use the Pool and will only play chest....
I dont know… make more Venue Types or change the lot requirement and add more stuff...

Message 21 of 25 (715 Views)

Hero

@Simsidii201

would you be willing to share your saves for this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 25 (673 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [S] NPC Sims won't use skating rinks

Hero

Fixed an issue where NPC Sims were not autonomously using the skating rinks that appear in certain neighborhoods.

Fixed in Patch 1.51.75

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 25 (4,411 Views)

★★★★ Novice

there are no events going on when my sim goes to the rink, and there are no other sims when my sims go. My sim has been there for hours and no other sims show up

Message 24 of 25 (481 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

Since this is a pretty old thread that wasn't updated for quite a bit I went ahead and locked it. 

If you need some help with a similar issue please post a new thread and we'll take a look. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 25 of 25 (449 Views)