by MapleSimmer

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [S] Low payment for botanist career

Hero
Added this as bug cause of info given.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 21 (1,410 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I just wanted to add that this happens when you go the Floral Designer route too.  My sim is the now the top of her career and she always only makes 10 simoleons on completion of the task and another 10 simoleons when she gets the phone call that she completed her work (I always have her work from home). My sims who do the gardening career have all made their money before going into the career, but it would be harder if you were starting out without having done something else and to earn that little. 

Thanks and regards,

Jennifer

Message 12 of 21 (1,328 Views)

Gardening Career Glitch? (Seasons)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

The Sims 4 Seasons career for Gardening, I feel, is glitched. One of my Sims works from home with the Gardening Career so she can be home with her kids. However, I noticed that she is stuck at only making $10 per day total. She should be making $45 per hour, but she is only getting $10 per day. I think this is solely the Gardening Career because my other does a similar thing, only she uses the Social Media career from City Living. She makes good amounts of money per day (I don't remember exactly how much, but I do know it is above $10). Additionally, these two sims both make their bosses happy with the work they do from home. So, I do not know what is wrong. 

I DO use CC and 2 scripts mods for the SIMS 4. I have already tested my game w/out said mods and the glitch still occurs. The pictures I have attached are before I undid my modding to the game. 

https://imgur.com/0rWxLfc

https://imgur.com/zolPnA6

Edit: Just for reference, I have the following EPs, GPs, and SPs,

Get To Work, Get Together, Seasons, City Living, Spa Day, Dine Out, Movie Hangout Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Ghoulish Grim's Guitar, and Winter Holiday.

Message 13 of 21 (1,329 Views)

Re: Gardening Career Glitch? (Seasons)

Champion (Retired)

Did you remember to fulfill the Home work assignment?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 14 of 21 (1,300 Views)

Re: Gardening Career Glitch? (Seasons)

Hero

Hi @DayDreamer0215

it's a known issue. I've merged your thread with the current bug report. Feel free to click me too on the first page

@jpkarlsen for awareness. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 21 (1,283 Views)

★★★★ Guide
My sim(s) are in the 11 simoleons category when working from home. I had thought it was just weird design. :/
Message 16 of 21 (1,205 Views)

Re: [S] Gardeners earn an incorrect amount of moeny while working from home

★ Guide

Any news on this? It’s November and I’m also having this exact issue. 

Message 17 of 21 (1,083 Views)

Re: [S] Gardeners earn an incorrect amount of moeny while working from home

Hero
Hi @SweetVeggieAmai

unfortunately, there's very very rarely when and if something will be fixed in advance.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 21 (1,068 Views)

Gardners only get $10 to work from home -- problem

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.49.65.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs except Get famous, All GPs except Vampires | Laundry, fitness, movie, kid, toddler SPs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Work from home in the gardening career
What happens when the bug occurs? When my gardner works from home they only get $10 for completing the task. However, when they go into work they get the full days pay.
What do you expect to see? I expect the Gardner to be paid a full days salary for working from home. Other work from home careers get a full days pay when the tasks are complete.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

With my gardeners in two sim housesholds before I installed lots of EPs and GPs and after, they have only been paid $10 when working from home. That isn't right. Especially when it costs thousands of simoleans to maintain their farm/garden.

I have played other sims who have the option to work from home or go to work and they get paid their full daily salary for completing the activities. Please fix the salary descrepancy with the gardners. I truly enjoy playing them. If they are only going to get $10 for working from home, then there is no value in joining that career.

Also, I would love for my gardners to wear their career outfits when they work from home too.

Thanks.

Message 19 of 21 (927 Views)

Re: Gardners only get $10 to work from home -- problem

Hero
@troshalom

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 21 (920 Views)