[FIXED] [S] Leaf piles/Ashes don't disappear

by Hroun_88

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [S] Leaf piles/Ashes don't disappear

★★★★ Pro

Crin, I visited several neighbourhoods now and you are right - the pile in the DSV starter area is still there, but for me it is the only one. All the notorious places in BB, Newcrest, WC, Oasis Springs and Vampire World are clean at the moment.

Message 61 of 75 (1,637 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I've added a me too, my lot's in BB. My theory is it happens the leaves were raked *just* off the property and didn't address them before a season change. I've tried to burn them at least thirty times, the fire just goes away and the leaves remain smelly and buzzing with flies.
Message 62 of 75 (1,505 Views)

★★ Apprentice
So this isn't a problem generated by a mod? I am going nuts with all the rotting stinking piles of leaves.
Message 63 of 75 (1,491 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This still looks fixed in my game. I'm playing in autumn in Willow Creek and all leaf piles in the public space burn completely at the first try.

Message 64 of 75 (1,367 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Still have same problem too, My household set on Willow Creek Around area of Mysterious Tree, An Ashes Around  Mysterious Tree Can't Clean, It will be great if DEV. add Delete Object Command In Cheat Command same the sims 3 I don't know why they not do IT!.

Only thing can do for emergency fix by player is" Set As head" a trash can on sim head and walk nearby Ashes and choose clean/put away. But this way fix can make other Bug. Because If have emergency resetsim by auto system you trash can on head will drop from head to ground and if drop out from house lot It can't delete. If have anyone say you can use command set as head again to fix it. I can told you no I tries you can't if you use set as head again on bug object it not move that object to you head again but this command will be dupilcated that object to you head 

Message 65 of 75 (1,337 Views)

★★★ Novice

It is not mod related. I have never modded my game and I have non-removable smelly leaf piles everywhere outside my home lot.

Message 66 of 75 (1,312 Views)

★ Apprentice

*Me too*

Piles of leaves on my lot I can burn and get rid of, but leaf piles out in the world never leave. They just get worse. Massive amounts of stink and bugs.

I have removed all mods and tried to get rid of them, but they never burn away.

Message 67 of 75 (1,275 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I actually provided a feature suggestion in regards to this a ways back; here's a link to it:

Throw Away Garbage / Public Cleaners

- B

Message 68 of 75 (1,268 Views)

Hero

• Leaf Piles should no longer become stuck in neighborhoods.

Fixed in Patch 1.49.65

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 69 of 75 (8,488 Views)

★ Guide

I have a smelly pile of leaves which does not burn away in Brindleton Bay. Question: Is the bug back? (^o-)

Message 70 of 75 (1,015 Views)