Re: [FIXED] [S] Leaf piles/Ashes don't disappear

by EA_Roger

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [S] Leaf piles/Ashes don't disappear

Hero
@koba_sue What season are you at ? They should disappearing at the beginning of winter.

It's possible that it stills spawns multiple at the same spot and you need to burn several time.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 71 of 75 (862 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Woah! It disappeared with the first day of Winter! So the bug is not bug! Good!
Message 72 of 75 (857 Views)

Hero
@koba_sue Good :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 73 of 75 (853 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Hroun_88 I'm still having this issue, while I have a mod that prevents them from "rotting" they still stick around throughout winter. I also have a bug where sims will play or woohoo in a leaf pile while it's burning...man talk about burning love. o_O
Message 74 of 75 (537 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@halloweenchild13 as this issue was resolved in 2019 I'm closing off this thread. If you are experiencing this issue or something similar I encourage you to make a new thread.
Roger.png
Message 75 of 75 (522 Views)