Re: Holiday Gnomes spawn seed packets

by crinrict

Original Post

Holiday Gnomes spawn seed packets

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete the Harvest Fest, giving all Gnomes the right gift. They get an angelic circle on top of their head. Put the Gnomes in your garden. They keep generating seeds packets all the time.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Gnome still has the angelic circle on top of his head. He spawns dozens a seed packets a day.
What do you expect to see? The circle on top of the Gnome head to disappear after the holiday. No seeds packets spawning after the holiday.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Happens with 1.82.99. But it was already happening again when Home Decorator, 1.75.125, was released.

Adding a screenshot. Still happens with the latest patch. But it was happening since HD released (1.75.125)

This was supposed to be fixed (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-Holiday-Gnomes-keep-spawning-seed-packets/m-p/6983079#M7...). Regression?

Capture.PNG

Message 11 of 15 (482 Views)

Hero
@lostinmalloc Did you have them in your inventory ad any point ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 15 (462 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Hey! Yes, during the Harvest Fest, once appraised, I put them in the inventory. Later on, after the holiday is over, I put them in the garden....
Message 13 of 15 (445 Views)

Hero
@lostinmalloc Merging this with existing current thread on the issue then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 15 (394 Views)

Hero

Gnomes placed from the Inventory no longer continue generating seed packets after the Harvestfest ends.

Fixed in Patch 1.90.358/1.61 If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (1,889 Views)