[FIXED] [S] Father Winter's children disappear from save game

by FeralTaoc

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] [S] Father Winter's children disappear from save game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hello ,
I lost 4 Sims of my family played since 8500 hours, I was shattered. I saw yesterday that the trait of Father Winter's children was the cause. I made a small correction to neutralize this feature while EA intervenes. I was able to get my family back and I can play normally with them, so if it can help you get your families back while EA is being patched, I put this little patch on my blog to share it. I have all the packs in my game and hundreds of mods, this little fix works without error, I played several hours with before putting a word here.

fix Child Winter Father (temporary mod)  (EDIT (crin): removed mod links as those are not allowed at AHQ. Google: sims500nuances to find it)

I was able to get my game back, I screamed with joy, I hope you will be as happy as me, good fun Sims lovers, the game is for fun, not to cry, be happy

Message 91 of 118 (625 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @heidi137

thank you for that mod fix. Unfortunately I had to remove the link as linking to mods is not allowed at AHQ.

Hope people can find it anyways by googling.

I also put it out there by other means :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 92 of 118 (594 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sorry for the inconvenience, I did not know how to say it here. Thank you for following, I jumped for joy when I was able to find my family, I wanted others to have this joy too, thank you again to follow, good Sunday and take good care of you (I'm waiting that VIP passes the message, I warned this site) 

Message 93 of 118 (583 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I posted the link on Twitter, ID @ heidi1371 (heidi137)
Message 94 of 118 (576 Views)

Hero
Gave you a retweet :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 95 of 118 (572 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you Crinrict, it's super nice:D

Message 96 of 118 (568 Views)

Missing Kids! Help!

★★ Novice

So I have a family that has 3 adults and 4 kids.  Bonnie had twins by Father Winter and soon after died of laughter for some reason.  That's fine.  But I logged into that family for the first time in a few months and the twins that were born of Father Winter are just missing.  When I logged out it was my two remaining adults and 4 kids including the twins.  But now it's just the two adults and two other kids.  Where are my twins?  I use no CC whatsoever.  How can I recover them?

Message 97 of 118 (553 Views)

Re: Missing Kids! Help!

Hero

Hi @TooiYume

this is a known issue. See first page for a mod solution.

Other than that, there's currently none.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 98 of 118 (542 Views)

Disappearing babies!!! Since new update

★★ Novice

Since the new patch every time I go on build mode of save and leave the game all my families babies disappear. Please tell me this is getting fixed?

I have no MOD content so it can't be that and it started since the new update few days ago 😩

Message 99 of 118 (496 Views)

Re: Disappearing babies!!! Since new update

Hero
Hi @EnglishroseTJ

are they children of Father Winter and/or have the Father Winter children trait ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 100 of 118 (484 Views)