Original Post

Re: Father winters children disappeared from game

Hero

You can try recover an early game to see if they're still there

Recover.jpg

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 111 of 118 (960 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@crinrict  Not fixed and that makes me sad.

I was excited to have a child with Father Winter and played her in game up to just after her YA birthday. As long as I played the save in which she was born all was well. I shared her and her mother to the gallery and placed the household in another save to become friends with my active household. Problem is she did not show up! Her mother was there but not her!
HeirsSpares Boldfigure was shared with Mom - Berta and daughter - Brandene
https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CDA37E884A8A11E98F2E048C513C46C4
I really wanted to play Brandene (Father Winter's Baby) in other saves but it looks like that will not be possible.
Game version 1.50.67.1020
Never use mods or CC and I do repair game and do other troubleshooting methods on a regular basis before coming here.

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>7c4c707f1f05e4425cacdb59</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-04-09 15:10:57</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.50.67.1020-1.200.000.385.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>whim_modifiers.py:38</categoryid><desyncid>7c4c707f1f05e4425cacdb59</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Sim 171146885270472049 failed to load (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'add_score_multiplier')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 550, in do_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1307, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 227, in on_enter&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 70, in load_households&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 152, in _load_household_from_household_proto&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1139, in load_data&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2815, in load_sim_info&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2965, in _load_sim_info&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 814, in load&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 72, in add_trait&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 63, in add_trait&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 400, in _add_trait&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 646, in _add_buffs&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 305, in add_buff&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1002, in on_add&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\game_effect_modifiers.py", line 62, in on_add&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\whims\whim_modifiers.py", line 38, in apply_modifier&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'add_score_multiplier'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>
EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 112 of 118 (830 Views)

Hero
I assume the actual father winter is not present in that save ? I think there's still issues with that: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Disappearing-Sims-form-World-and-Family-Tree/m-p/77253...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 113 of 118 (790 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@crinrictThe save where she was born is fine. When I placed her in a different save she was deleted/ did not appear. This is a save for Murkland Challenge 

and has been played with aging off and original households were deleted and new households placed. i figured it would not matter if the in-game parent/father was there since I have shared other BIG (born in game) Sims before. After posting here I decided to test the household in another save. I pulled the household from the gallery and made a twin of Brandene (Father Winter's child).  BOTH Sims show up in that save!

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
Message 114 of 118 (769 Views)

Hero

I don't know what's going on but there does still seem to be an issue.

Guess either post in that other thread and give robo your save/link ot the family or create a new thread is probably best.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 115 of 118 (758 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@crinrict wrote:

I don't know what's going on but there does still seem to be an issue.

Guess either post in that other thread and give robo your save/link ot the family or create a new thread is probably best.

I am going to do some experimenting with this household. It certainly is a mystery.
"Twin" (Left) and Father Winters Baby (Right) placed in a new save.
Father Winter Child and CAS Twin

EQ Avid Sims Player
Message 116 of 118 (726 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I opted for a new thread since the Sim only vanishes after being shared and downloaded from the gallery into an existing save.

[S] Father Winter's Child Does Not Place From Gallery
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/s-Father-Winter-s-Child-Does-Not-Place-From-Gallery/m-p/779133...
Subject: Brandene Boldfigure #EQCreations #FatherWinter #Boldfigure

EQ Avid Sims Player
Message 117 of 118 (690 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm sorry this is happening to everyone, but I'm glad to find out it's not just me.

Message 118 of 118 (637 Views)