Re: DU: Final exams didnt happened at last day of term

by furryvampire

Original Post

Re: Final exam not registering

Hero
@Bnibuilds Not sure. I think it can happen to everyone as the holidays seem to shift the days somehow.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 70 (1,214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I think there is a separate issue that can cause this to happen. Just ran into this on PC as well after an NPC student married into the family - his final exams did not actually happen on the last day of the term, meaning he failed his class. There were no holidays that could have forced him off work/school this term.

EDIT: This turns out to have not actually mattered for him as he passed those classes anyway.

Message 42 of 70 (1,108 Views)

Hero
@Bra1nBlast3d I'm moving your post over to the PC thread. It does seem that this one has two issues mixed up now but I don't want to mix it with the console thread at this point.

Thanks for your input. Will probably split this thread into two posts when Ig get a chance.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 70 (1,093 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also having this issue and it's made my game essentially unplayable. I don't want my sim to fail when I've done all of her homework and went to every class minus the ones missed due to Winterfest. Is there a cheat or command to force a final exam in the class? When she attends, nothing pops up stating that she's taking the final, and the objective "take final exam" also does not complete. 

Message 44 of 70 (1,036 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] [DU] Holidays days off cause issues with classes/ No final exam

This just happened to me, too. 

Message 45 of 70 (1,001 Views)

sim won't take final exam

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? i don't know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except vampires, my first pets, romantic garden, jungle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? send sim to class to take final exam
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't receive a notification about final exam like I have in the past. My sim goes to class on the last day and no option to take final exam pops up nor is it checked off once class is over and my sim fails the class
What do you expect to see? my sim to complete the final exam
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Sim won't take final exam 

Message 46 of 70 (1,027 Views)

Re: sim won't take final exam

Hero
@babygirl2328p Did you have any holidays with forced days off during the term ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 47 of 70 (989 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There was a holiday the day before the final day of class.  Leisure day in which sims had the day off. 

Message 48 of 70 (977 Views)

Hero
@babygirl2328p Merging this with existing thread then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 70 (960 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] [DU] Holidays days off cause issues with classes/ No final exam

★★★ Guide

Simply jumping in to say I am having issues too.

Message 50 of 70 (914 Views)