[FIXED] [S] Complete Aspiration Milestone resolution doesn't fulfill

by KeiranGold

Original Post

Re: Academic aspiration doesn't fulfill holiday resolution

★ Guide

Hi crin, thanks for the response. I've never noticed an issue with this resolution before but I can't be sure the others are okay as I'm only playing with one Sim atm.

Message 21 of 26 (802 Views)

Hero
@SnarkyWitch Going to merge your post. Think we got enough reports for all being affected. Maybe it's only certain ones but that's for QA to figure out :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 26 (791 Views)

Hero
Is anyone still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 26 (659 Views)

Hero
Going to mark this as fixed. Let me know if you're still having issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 24 of 26 (3,666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Having something along these lines. Academic aspiration; Contribute Knowledge on an Archive Research Machine. I've tried the one in Laurel Library and on a basic personal machine at home. Neither complete this asperation milestone. I've failed and succeeded many times now on both machines... 

Finally got it to pop. Only the research & Debate skill was the skill to try, even though the milestone says 'subject of your choice'. I'd tried with wellness, logic and writing.

Now it's the next milestone. I've finished my degree. Communications, with honours. Now I need to 'get a career in a job using a degree' so I chose salaryperson (lvl 8) Supervisor. Milestone does not click. I'm playing the powercouple theme. Last time it was a romance theme. I'm seeing a theme here Wink Is it these themes that block milestones?

[CM - Edited to merge consecutive posts]

Message 25 of 26 (382 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@tommynocker001 This is a bit of an oldie and was fixed at the time. Also yours doesn't sound like it's connected to the Seasons resolution ?

Could you please create a new thread ?

Please make sure to answer the form below in your post. The template is currently broken.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

Please also include a picture of what you're seeing Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 26 (358 Views)