Re: Snow won't automatically appear in other worlds and keeps randomly disappear

by crinrict

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Snow won't automatically appear in other worlds and keeps randomly disappear

Hero
Does anyone still see this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 24 (404 Views)

Champion

I checked and it seems to be fixed or at least it didn't happen in my game like it used to.  I had a Willow Creek family and had a member visit San Myshuno and Oasis Springs, and when they returned home there was still snow on the ground! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 22 of 24 (1,235 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, to me... but snow won’t stick in general.  Only when my scientist goes to work.. I tried the weather cheat there and the snow lies down in oasis springs.... I’m losing my mind...

Message 23 of 24 (293 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Ocean_Eyes_Luke I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info as possible and we will do what we can to assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 24 of 24 (280 Views)