Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [S] Coming home from different world and the snow is gone

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have every pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Come home from the scientist career
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim lives in Newcrest and it was snowy, it has been snowing the whole day and the next day I went to work as an scientist I came home to an neighborhood without snow. Ok they could have an really epic snow ploughing service in Newcrest but they even took my snowpal so I think it might be a bug or glitch that happened because I was on the scientist lot which is similar to Oasis Springs
What do you expect to see? I expect too still see snow after I come home from work
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 24 (1,685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Snow won't automatically appear in other worlds and keeps randomly disappear

Champion

I checked and it seems to be fixed or at least it didn't happen in my game like it used to.  I had a Willow Creek family and had a member visit San Myshuno and Oasis Springs, and when they returned home there was still snow on the ground! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 22 of 24 (1,344 Views)

All Replies

Re: Coming home from work and the snow is gone

Hero
At what point did you remove your mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 24 (1,638 Views)

Re: Coming home from work and the snow is gone

★★★★★ Apprentice

well it was modded until the pre season patch after that no mods and I even deleted all the cache files I'm allowed to delete .

I even tried it in an new save and came to the same result

Message 3 of 24 (1,619 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [S] Coming home from work and the snow is gone

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @XxNata92xX

do you only have this happen when you play an active career or also when you just go traveling ?

I can duplicate for active careers only

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 24 (1,602 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

so far it only happened with active careers, traveling seems fine for me

Message 5 of 24 (1,574 Views)

Hero
OK. Thanks for the feedback.

Going to add as GTW issue on the next round then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 24 (1,567 Views)

Re: Can't plant most plants - always says too cold even when it is hot

★★★★ Pro

My sims live in Willow Creek (Goth neighbourhood).  They went for dinner at a restaurant in Newcrest (I tried bringing a toddler and got an error while traveling with her, but was able to work around that).  The then they went to the Art Gallery in San Myshuno.  They were gone for about 14 hours, if that helps at all, but it definitely wasn't to an active career lot (since there are no young adults/older in the house, my sims are teens Standard smile ). 

Jennifer

Message 7 of 24 (1,544 Views)

Re: Can't plant most plants - always says too cold even when it is hot

Hero
@MapleSimmer

Moved your post over to the corresponding thread and changed the title.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 24 (1,534 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Coming home from different world and the snow is gone

Hero
added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 24 (1,521 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Coming home from different world and the snow is gone

★★★★★ Apprentice

ok I also have the same problem if I travel to another world, I was in Newcrest and traveled to Windenburg no snow, neither in Windenburg or in Newcrest after coming home

Message 10 of 24 (1,492 Views)