[FIXED] [S] Can't plant most plants - too cold

by Pyrosandstorm

Original Post

"Too cold to plant" message. Any plant any season.

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion Packs: Seasons, Cats & Dogs Stuff Packs: Laundry day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try plant any plant during any season.
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to plant the plant option is grayed out and it says that is too cold to plant even though is spring and it's hot. This even happens with plants that are for Winter.
What do you expect to see? To be able to plant
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I just reinstalled the Sims 4, before even with the Seasons expansion I was able to plant with no problem, but after reinstallation I get this message every time I try to plant anything. At first it was winter so I thought it was that but now it's spring and I get the same error. In Winter it happened even with plants you can have during that season.

Message 71 of 73 (953 Views)

Re: "Too cold to plant" message. Any plant any season.

★ Guide

from the photo u are trying to plant them from inventory, cause normally on warm weather u still can't plant from inventory, u have to place them on ground or pot 1st then u can plant them, place them then see if it works.

Message 72 of 73 (931 Views)

Re: "Too cold to plant" message. Any plant any season.

Hero

Now all onions, carrots, mushrooms, potatoes, apples, tomatoes, and growfruits can be planted indoors during freezing weather.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Would be good to post exactly which plants you're still having issues with if you do

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 73 of 73 (5,815 Views)