Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [S] [CL] Harvest Fest Gnomes spawn in apartment hallways

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Seasons Patch
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Vampires, My First Pet Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Toddler Stuff, and Vintage Glamour Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trigger the Harvest Fest while playing in an apartment in San Myshuno
What happens when the bug occurs? Harvest Fest gnomes spawn in the hallway of my Sim's apartment building during the event but once the event is over the gnomes don't despawn. And since they're outside the boundary of my Sim's apartment I can't delete them in build mode. Gnomes with a good relationship continue to spawn seed packets and gnomes with a poor relationship continue to spawn piles of trash.
What do you expect to see? The gnomes should disappear once the Harvest Fest is over.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I thought they might despawn once autumn was over but it's now winter and they're still in the hallway making a mess....

Message 1 of 22 (10,255 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [S] Harvest Fest Gnomes won't Despawn

[ Edited ]
Hero

• Tricksy little gnomes will no longer spawn outside your apartment unit during the Holiday Gnomes tradition (requires The Sims 4 Seasons).

Fixed in Patch 1.47.49

The issue with the seed packs being spawned all the time is probably still in the game.

That has it's own thread here though: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Holiday-Gnomes-keep-spawning-seed-packets/td-p/6983079/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 22 of 22 (7,853 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 4 Seasons Harvest Fest Gnomes won't Despawn

Hero
Does this only happen in Appartements ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 22 (10,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

No! It happens/happend in Newcrest too. But I was able to delete the Gnomes in the built mode. Because of that I did not care so much about it.

Message 3 of 22 (10,175 Views)

Hero
OK. Thanks you for your feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 22 (10,164 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I've seen this happen every time the holiday comes around. I ended up selling them after the holiday event finishes.
Message 5 of 22 (10,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately I can't delete these because they're outside my apartment. :/

Message 6 of 22 (10,148 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 22 (10,068 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've had the same problem! Am in an apartment and because the little annoying things are outside in the corridor I can't delete them and they keep making more of those flower packets appearing everywhere until they start to enter the apartment itself, those of which I can delete. Thinking of moving my Sim, which I don't want to do as I liked it there and they can only just afford to move if I don't cheat that is. Wish there was a cheat to edit the apartment itself like one could do in previous Sims games.

I've been searching online to try and find a way around this and fix it but I can't Frown

Message 8 of 22 (10,044 Views)

★ Guide
I know that there are problems with cheats at the moment but have you tried the bb.enablefreebuild cheat?
Message 9 of 22 (10,009 Views)

★★★ Novice
No unfortunately not, would be great if it did tho! There's been a patch update today so might risk moving my Sim to another apartment and hoping it doesn't happen again thanks to the update.
Message 10 of 22 (9,961 Views)