[FIXED] Routing Issues with Platform freeze the game

by Karamazov123

Original Post

Re: sims 4 game time freeze

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you 😀 I have removed the stereo and it seems to be helping for now 😀 fingers crossed 

Message 21 of 88 (1,244 Views)

Re: sims 4 game time freeze

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SimstopherD Take good care of Motschi Wink

Poor thing died too many times when testing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 88 (1,242 Views)

Re: Infinite Loading (Not Winterfest Related?)

★★★ Novice

Hi! I seem to be having this same issue. Can you please help me?

Message 23 of 88 (1,189 Views)

Sims 4 Still Freezing after December Patch

★★★★ Apprentice

The sims 4 recent update which I guess was supposed to fix the bugs in Snowy Escapes is still failing to work for me with or without mods. My game plays for a little then freezes. I'm not sure how to share my save, I was trying to use the attachment button to add from my save files but it says unsupported extension type so idk.

Message 24 of 88 (1,268 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Still Freezing after December Patch

Hero
@crystalf1ambe1 You need to upload it to google or onedrive and put the link here.

Is it just one save that's freezing or also a new one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 88 (1,255 Views)

@crystalf1ambe1  Your uploads aren't accessible: I get prompted to sign into Google Drive, so you've probably set the uploads to be available to people on your list.

How large are your save files though?  If the affected save is significantly larger than the others, you may have the Father Winter issue:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-Freezing-because-of-Father-Winter-Aftermath-Patch-1-69-57...

If that is in fact your issue, you can try the suggestions in the second post.  Otherwise, please change the Google Drive links so that anyone with the links can access the downloads.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 27 of 88 (1,220 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi all! I'm experiencing this problem too. I haven't been able to play since Sims 4 since the latest update three days ago. I've done all of the troubleshooting tips (uninstall, reinstall, new folder, fix in origin, uninstall origin, reinstall origin, etc.) I don't play with any special mods. I use Legacy. My mac is version 10.12.6. 

The moment it finally gets done loading, my sims work for about 3-5 sim minutes and then stops. Background stuff like weather, fireplaces, tv's move, but nothing else. Then I either have to shut down the game or my computer. Help?! I'm also not tech savy at all so if you could help me walk through this that would be awesome.

Message 28 of 88 (1,218 Views)

Hero
@babybugg1 did you also ahve a winterfest ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 88 (1,209 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

5,241KB 5,299KB and 5,229KB I don’t know how to upload them on here through google.

Message 30 of 88 (1,200 Views)