[FIXED] Romantic interest for everyone in group conversations (flirtatious joke)

by CinnamonToastBun

Original Post

Re: Romantic interest between teenage Sim and celebrity Sim

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could you please create a new thread for that instance ?. Like to keep this to the group conversation issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 25 (729 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Romantic interest for everyone in group conversations (flirtatious jo

Hero (Retired)

This happens on PS4. One of my Sims told a flirtatious joke and became romantically involved with everyone around, including his uncle. It was very awkward and I force closed the game without saving. 

Message 22 of 25 (713 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@crinrict  I have a major question with this, if you tell a flirtatious joke to a sim, but in a group conversation, that joke is heard by all sims in that group, shouldn't it increase the romantic interest bar on the sims that overheard the joke.

Flirtatious  Joke = increases romantic score of the sim that it is directed at as well as increase the likelihood of they going into flirty mode.

If in group other sims get a lower amount of the romantic score, because hearing the joke turns them on, plus increases the chance of the other sims in the group going into flirty emotions.  It would be impossible to do some of the asperations if the flirty mode was only tied to one sim.

The Low level romantic interactions are directed at multiple sims if in a group even if its just directed at one to help with the asperations in the love category called Serial Romantic and Soulmate

The Mid and High level romantic interaction only is directed to the specific sim even if they are in group conversation.   

Edit a good example is say like James , Mike and Kyle was in group and you tell a flirtatious joke to Kyle, both Mike and James will get turned on because they heard a flirtatious joke, plus the score of increasing to flirty mode with Kyle score being higher and Mike and James score being lower.

Now say like the same people are in a group and you Blow a kiss to Kyle, Kyle will blow the kiss back and only the romantic score will raise with Kyle as well as the mode score the other sims will ignore the conversation. 

Message 23 of 25 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

It should def. not give romantic interest for teen - adult relationships or even kids.

It also happens for this one interactions and not others.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 25 (663 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Flirting with another Sim in a group conversation no longer increases the entire group’s Romance with you. That was awkward.

Fixed in 1.52.100

EDIT: Please use this thread if you have issues again: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Group-Conversation-leads-to-inappropriate-love/td-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 25 (4,002 Views)