[FIXED] Romantic Garden Stuff Benches Don't Count

by vintagesaturday

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Romantic Garden Stuff Benches Don't Count

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I am using Romantic Garden Stuff to build a new park and for some reason the benches in Romantic Stuff ("Sette from the Park Place" and the " Marbleized Chestefield") aren't recognized as benches so they won't fulfill the park bench requirement.

I've tried this on multiple new lots & still run into the same issue. I know people ask, but I shouldn't have any CC or mods causing this and I've seen others affected as well.

Message 1 of 4 (1,156 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [TO TEST] Romantic Garden Stuff Benches Don't Count

Hero

• The Sette from the Park Place bench and Marbleized Chesterfield bench now count as benches when creating a venue that requires a bench.

This issue should be fixed with Patch 1.36  

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (901 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Do they otherwise act like normal benches ?

I've put this on the list for now but also going to test. 

Shouldn't be too hard to duplicate

EDIT: Seems they both count as Outside Patio Chairs

Yeah, not really intuitive.

The benches from OR and also GT do the same thing. Some of the other benches count as both. Really don't know what should be correct here

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,099 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks for verifying it's not just me. I didn't realize it coUnited as a chair. I wonder if it's supposed to be recognized as a bench or not?
Message 3 of 4 (1,082 Views)

Hero

• The Sette from the Park Place bench and Marbleized Chesterfield bench now count as benches when creating a venue that requires a bench.

This issue should be fixed with Patch 1.36  

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (902 Views)