[FIXED] Remove/Edit Gallery Shares

by MorgwenLP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Remove/Edit Gallery Shares

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When uploading a lot to the gallery, I forgot to add tags so I deleted the first share, added the tags in the description and shared it again. Then there were two versions of the lot on the gallery; one with tags and one without tags. I am unable to delete the first share without tags. I've tried many times and from different locations inside the gallery such as my library, player catalog, player profile, and even tried outside the game with the new web gallery... there is no way to delete from there yet. Perhaps this lot being unremovable is a glitch from trying to reshare the lot too quickly. I don't know exactly but I would like to suggest adding the ability to edit the descriptions for people like me who might forget something or want to fix spelling mistakes they didn't notice at first. Thanks for your time!

Message 1 of 46 (7,320 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Remove/Edit Gallery Shares

Hero (Retired)

I no longer have the problem @crinrict.

View in thread

Message 43 of 46 (7,549 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Looking at your houses in the gallery I can't see any duplicates. Which house are you referring too ?

Please use this thread for suggestions about the game: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/776344/the-sims-4-feedback-thread-come-share-yours#latest

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 46 (7,280 Views)

★★ Novice

I was able to delete the second lot that I added the tags for the description but the first instance of it without tags still wouldn't go away. It's called The Rabbit Hole. It's like that first one isn't linked to anything in my library after I tried to remove it the first time it just stayed in the gallery.

Message 3 of 46 (7,276 Views)

Hero

Don't know then.

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 46 (7,270 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you very much for your help! I may just reshare the lot again with the tags because they're so helpful but duplicates in the gallery are a bit frustrating especially when you can't remove one of them. Thanks again! Standard smile

Message 5 of 46 (7,262 Views)

Hero

Not sure why it's not removed. Going through user name - view catalog always seems to show everything for me and removing it from the gallery there works for me so I don't have any other suggestions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 46 (7,260 Views)

Shared Sim in Gallery refuses to be deleted

★★★ Novice

My mistake if this is already an issue bought up, but I have a Sim in my gallery that I shared the Sims4Challenge that I can no longer delete from my Profile or Catalog.

It gives you the prompt you get when removing a Sim from community and then it looks as if it was deleted, but when I change my community view from Catalog to Profile or check my Catalog later, the sim is back as if I didn't remove it, and I can keep removing it over and over, but it always shows back up again.

Message 7 of 46 (7,246 Views)

Re: Shared Sim in Gallery refuses to be deleted

Hero

@Xiraiya Merged with existing thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 46 (7,239 Views)

★★ Novice

After the "holiday" update in December I gave it another try at removing the lot that was stuck in the gallery and I believe it actually worked now. So possibly something about that update may have done the trick, thank you! Standard smile

Message 9 of 46 (7,215 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Good to hear. I'm moving this to the general forum and mark as solved. 

Feel free to unmark it and come back if you have further issues

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 46 (7,211 Views)