The Sims 4 Gallery

by RoOoAr5

Original Post

Gallery and my library issues

★ Novice

I can no longer upload sims/lots to the gallery, the game will give me a message to say the lot/sim has been uploaded but when i check it hasnt been. I also can no longer delete lots/sims that i have uploaded to the gallery in the past. I can delete everything i have uploaded but if i move from that page on the gallery to another page then go back they have all reapreared again. I also am no longer able to even save lots/sims i have made to my library, they just dont show up even after receiving a message to say the lot/sim has been saved. 

Message 11 of 46 (12,059 Views)

Re: Gallery and my library issues

★★★★★ Apprentice

@stevegoul7859 wrote:

I can no longer upload sims/lots to the gallery, the game will give me a message to say the lot/sim has been uploaded but when i check it hasnt been.

For this issue, if the sim or lot contains any custom content you need to make sure that you have your filters set to show custom content.  It will be set to NOT show custom content by default.  To show custom content, you will need to open you library, click advanced on the left hand side, and make sure the check box there is enabled.  

Message 12 of 46 (12,050 Views)

Re: Gallery and my library issues

★ Apprentice

I have the 2nd issue. Trying to remove duplicate lots/sims that ended up in my catalog and they just keep coming back. I'd like to clean up things up so that my catalog isn't so cluttered and confusing.

Message 13 of 46 (12,046 Views)

Re: Remove/Edit Gallery Shares

Hero

@Simsfan99111 Merged for second issue. See @GamerGuySteve answer for the upload issue

@chococat9 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 46 (12,042 Views)

★ Novice
I never upload anything with cc to the gallery, i only have a few object recolors anyway and all houses I upload are empty so that people can do what they want with them. Also still isn't letting me delete lots/sims I have uploaded in the past as they just keep coming back.
Message 15 of 46 (12,037 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@stevegoul7859

I had this isssue. It doesn't matter if you used the cc in the house or not. If it's in your game, it flags the upload as containing cc. All I had were some mods and a few CAS cc items, but it was flagging my lots as containing cc. I just pulled out my mod folder to upload, then put it back in later for playing.

Message 16 of 46 (12,022 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. I've got 4 of the same lot in the gallery because of objects going missing when I edit it in build mode. The ones with missing objects were still being downloaded after I tried to remove them. It's a bit frustrating.

Message 17 of 46 (12,011 Views)

Sims 4 Gallery Deleting Bug

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,

I encountered a problem while trying to delete households from Sims 4 gallery.

After pressing ''Remove Household From Community'' button, household is gone but after exiting and getting back to My Shared Content page households are back again. Exiting and opening game again doesn't help. Trying to delete households by searching myself in gallery by ID doesn't help either. Sometimes (I really don't know how) some households get deleted successfully but that happens very rarely.

Thanks for any help in advance

Message 18 of 46 (12,011 Views)

The Sims 4 Gallery

★ Novice

Just accidently uploaded 3 of the same houses to my gallery and now when trying to delete them it doesnt work , they just keep reappearing .

I tried deleting them from my libary & any where that they appeared on the gallery.

I also tried restaring the game twice .
If anyone could help that would be great Standard smile

Message 19 of 46 (11,979 Views)

★★★ Novice

I too am having issues deleting items in the gallery. I uploaded a lot, and realized I forgot to add stairs so no one could go into the buildings. I fixed the problem, and playtested the lot with my sims, and re-uploaded the lot. I clicked on the "delete this lot" for the older version, and it initially goes away, but when I look at my gallery catalog again, it shows up again.

Message 20 of 46 (11,989 Views)