Re: After Discover University Patch Books Not Counting For Knowledge Aspirations

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: After Discover University Patch Books Not Counting For Knowledge Aspirations

★★★★ Pro

I've only done a preliminary test in one save, but in that one save I had a new sim learn the research and debate skill and get to level 2, which was where the issue seemed to occur previously.  She then went on to read two more books (the first book she read was the research and debate skill book and it counted, as it had before) and both books counted towards the 'read three books' goal of the knowledge aspiration so I'm thinking this may also be fixed with the 12/12/19 Game Update (my game version is now PC: 1.59.73.1020 ).

I'll have to see if I have any sims that were having this issue before that I can see if it works for them, vs with new sims, it's possible I already cheated their aspiration progress so they could continue since they had read a lot of books. 

Best regards,
Jennifer

Message 31 of 32 (3,759 Views)

Hero
@MapleSimmer Tested this and yes, it does look fixed as well.

Taggging @ftblacksheep to give feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 32 (529 Views)