by simvasion

Original Post

Travis Scott Woohoo Glitch

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Woohoo with someone a few times
What happens when the bug occurs? Your friendship with him decreases directly after woohoo and he leaves the house and then the house becomes inaccessible until you leave go to a new area (like the park or something) and come back.
What do you expect to see? They shouldn't decrease in friendship and the house shouldn't lock me out.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Okay. Weird thing. Every time a sim I control woohoos with someone, immediately after, they both get up, their friendship decreases, and they leave the house, and the weirdest thing of all, the house locks me out and I can only view the house from the outside and can't go inside. This happened on two separate files. This happened the first time with Travis Scott. I thought maybe it was just Travis and tried with Bella Goth and it was fine at first but then it started happening with her too.  I have no mods or expansions or changes installed. The problem is small and the solution is easy: become asexual. But it's just a weird thing and I thought I should share. Has anyone else had this problem?? 

Message 11 of 33 (1,255 Views)

Re: Travis Scott Woohoo Glitch

Hero

Hi @KKwinner123

I merged your post as I think it's the same issue.

How high is the relationship between them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 33 (1,230 Views)

★★ Novice
In my experience with this on going issue it does not matter how high the friendship bar is, unless you've invited them to stay the night or they are a member of the household then it happens.
Message 13 of 33 (1,217 Views)

Hero

Ok. Thanks for clarifying, Guess it's the same then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 33 (1,214 Views)

★★ Expert
i ended up buying "Always Welcome" from the Rewards Store, so my active Sims can sleep/cook when they visit friends/etc.
Message 15 of 33 (990 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same exact problem :/ I'm guessing this still hasn't been resolved? I don't have any script mods installed, just cc. My sim complains about inappropriate behavior even if I invite the NPC over to stay for the night with maxed relationship status.

Message 16 of 33 (958 Views)

Hero
Still an open issue, yes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 33 (951 Views)

Woohoo GF then yell after for bad behavior

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Lady Sim woohoo her GF
What happens when the bug occurs? she yells at her for bad behavior
What do you expect to see? not yelling at their GF for bad behavior after woohoo
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

idk If bug or not, I find it little silly that My Sim woohoo her GF then she yells at her for bad behavior..

Message 18 of 33 (944 Views)

Re: Woohoo GF then yell after for bad behavior

Message 19 of 33 (937 Views)

Re: Woohoo GF then yell after for bad behavior

★★★★★ Guide

omg, they still haven't fix this ? sigh. old news then

Message 20 of 33 (932 Views)