Comfortable Unbreakable Toilet Patched to Uncomfortable

by AYawningCat

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Ratings for some Plumbing objects are wrong/missing

Hero
@Felicat82 I think this is just a labeling issues. Do you actually see any negative effects in the game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 28 (551 Views)

★ Guide

I'm pretty sure it's a label issue. I haven't seen it break and keep using it anyway. I don't have sims prank the toilet though.

Message 22 of 28 (531 Views)
Highlighted

Comfortable Unbreakable Toilet Patched to Uncomfortable

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for Journey to Batu, Eco Lifestyle, Nifty Knitting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check the items in buy mode
What happens when the bug occurs? After the patch the expensive UNBREAKABLE toilet has been patched to be UNCOMFORTABLE instead.
What do you expect to see? Change it back.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the second to last patch I think.

After the patch the expensive UNBREAKABLE toilet has been patched to be UNCOMFORTABLE instead. It can't be a meaningful change, because the description still says that the toilet is supposed to be very comfortable for the Sims.

Message 23 of 28 (521 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,  I actually avoided purchasing said toilet because of the chance that I will have to deal with an uncomfortable moodlet. I should probably play-test it, then again I would rather the maxis team just fix the label, if that's all it is, and check it.

Message 24 of 28 (484 Views)

Build mode error/bug - Toilet

★★★★ Apprentice

First, I want to say that I can't play Sims 4 in English (I can only play in Polish, Czech and Russian. I play in Polish), so I am sorry for any wrong names/phrases. I searched for them, but didn't get all needed info.

I wanted to change things in my sims' house a little since they got quite a lot of money, and as always it came down to changing furniture and appliances. But I noticed a bug or error with one of toilets. When hovering on Sweet Escapes Country Toilet, it says that it's both uncomfortable and has comfort level of 5. Doesn't it somewhat exclude each other?

If it helps, I only have Ghoulish Guitar, Celebration stuff and Seasons. Mods I use are Slice of Life by KawaiiStacie, Auto Thermostat by LittleMsSam and Polish Names by Marticore. No CC.

Message 25 of 28 (484 Views)

Re: Build mode error/bug - Toilet

[ Edited ]
Champion

@InessaMaximova I agree, that does not make sense to me. I wonder also if it was an oversight. For instance:

This is the toilet you mentioned:
Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 8.26.07 PM.png

And this is another toilet that is uncomfortable. It has no comfort level, as expected:
Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 8.26.24 PM.png

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 26 of 28 (473 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@InessaMaximova I merged this with the existing bug report on this.

It's just a wrong label. Should be unbreakable

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 28 (451 Views)

Hero

The Sweet Escapes Country Toilet will no longer be Comfortable AND Uncomfortable at the same time… There can only be one!

Fixed in Patch 1.69.57/ 1.35

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 28 (1,630 Views)