by panda_Jaimes

Original Post

Re: Spellcaster eye swatches

★★ Novice
@crinrict Oh very good thank you! Looking forward to the patch. 😊
Message 11 of 17 (824 Views)

Re: Spellcaster eye swatches

★★★★ Apprentice

This is now happening with vampire children eyes... Their eyes keep getting changed.

I try to repick the eye color they were born with and it gives me a human color.

Message 12 of 17 (797 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [ROM] Spellcasters can't teleport to places with no stairs

Hero

Fixed an issue where Occult eyes would not properly apply to Spellcasters

Fixed in Patch 1.22

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 17 (5,103 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Are the spellcaster eyes and ears actually patched? I downloaded ROM about two months ago for PS4 and I still haven't been able to access the occult eyes and ears. The only sim with the occult ears is the premade Glimmerbrook townie, Minerva Charm( and possibly her daughter as well). Do I need Vampires or Island Living to access the ears and eyes? Even if a randomize a sim in CAS, the never show up.

Message 14 of 17 (444 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Sertaytay Ears you can do yourself but occult eyes you will need the vampires pack the mermaids eyes cannot be put on a spellcaster they can only be used on mermaids.

Message 15 of 17 (433 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay, Thank you for informing me about the eyes, but the ears are still inaccessible. The ear preset doesn't show up and I can't sculpt or move the ears to get the pointedness. 

Message 16 of 17 (407 Views)

Hero
@sertaytay This was fixed a while ago. Please create a new thread if you're still having issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (364 Views)