Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ROM] Waterfalls and Streams in Glimmerbrook have no sound

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 8.3
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send your sims to the streams,the waterfalls and the big waterfall were the portal is.
What happens when the bug occurs? No sound of water falling or stream sounds.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see this fixed as the waterfalls in The Realm World have sounds
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This is happening on both PC and Console. You have to send your sims to the realm world then back to Glimmerbrook to hear the waterfalls and stream sounds. The Realm World Waterfalls have sound. Once you've went to The Realm and return to Glimmerbrook the Glimmerbrook Waterfalls and Streams have sounds. If you go to a community lot or your home lot waterfalls and stream sounds go quiet again. You have to then send your sim back to The Realm and then go back to Glimmerbrook to restore the waterfall sounds. Please fix this as I love the waterfall sounds and I don't want to continuely send my sims to the Realm then return them back to Glimmerbrook to hear the sounds in Glimmerbrook.

Message 1 of 7 (800 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ROM] Waterfalls and Streams in Glimmerbrook have no sound

★★ Guide
Spoiler

Ok when I played last night it seemed to work without me going to the realm. I will be doing more testing. Possibly this was fixed in the patch but they forgot to put it in the patch notes.

Consoles still have the issue but they haven't received this patch yet.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (582 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@crinrictcatloverplayer Anyone else having this issue? It's definably an issue cause it's happening on consoles and pc.
Message 2 of 7 (703 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@catloverplayer Yes, I was able to duplicate this. Usually if there's no answer and your thread is tagged, no further info is necessary.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (689 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict Oh good I'm glad you could duplicate this. I would like Glimmerbrook much better if the waterfall and streams had sound. Can we get a fix for this on both PC and consoles Developers?
Message 4 of 7 (645 Views)

Hero
@catloverplayer You should know how it works. I have no power over what gets fixed or not.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (630 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@crinrict Since you can produce it SimGuruNick and Arvin should be able to as well.
Message 6 of 7 (605 Views)

★★ Guide
Spoiler

Ok when I played last night it seemed to work without me going to the realm. I will be doing more testing. Possibly this was fixed in the patch but they forgot to put it in the patch notes.

Consoles still have the issue but they haven't received this patch yet.

Message 7 of 7 (583 Views)