[FIXED] [ROM] Spellcasters: Styled Outfits - 'no results found'

by moonrosemother

Original Post

Unable to View Preset Styles for Women in CAS

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

In cas mode, I am unable to view the preset styles for women.  I get a message "edit your filters".  This just started when I moved my family to Sulani.  Men and boys styles still work.

[Admin - Edited thread title to reflect issue and for better search results]

Message 71 of 88 (1,434 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Spellcasters: Styled Outfits - 'no results found'

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've only played with spellcasters since the pack came out. This occurs for every single spellcaster for me as soon as they age up to teens. Please fix!! 

@Hisashi01 You lose no spells, but every time I do this, for whatever reason, it completely changes my sim's looks when I remove the spellcaster trait - hair, clothes, etc. It's a pain to have to redo all of the CAS work I had already done and wanted to keep, but at least it's a way to access the styled looks I guess!

@JackieKay Yes I forgot about the body presets - mine don't work with spellcasters either!

(Merged post, don't forget you can edit your own post Wink) - Atic 

Message 72 of 88 (1,429 Views)

Re: Unable to View Preset Styles for Women in CAS

Hero
@georgeandjudycas Are there any spellcasters involved ? There's a known issue for spellcasters.

Did you patch your game yesterday ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 73 of 88 (1,392 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict Yes, both of the ladies are spellcasters! The game patches itself automatically. Thank you for your quick reply. I was starting to go coo coo!
Message 74 of 88 (1,372 Views)

Hero
@georgeandjudycas Merging this with the bug report then. You might wanna click the me too button on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 75 of 88 (1,360 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Spellcasters: Styled Outfits - 'no results found'

★ Apprentice
This has been happing to me 100% of the time for spellcasters, and today I finally decided to check if it was just me or not.
Message 76 of 88 (1,250 Views)

Witches can’t chose styled outfits

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Most recent update for PC
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All have them expect for tiny living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go in to CAS and chose the occult sim and chose witches then click on styled looks
What happens when the bug occurs? You can’t chose any outfits from Styled looks if you chose the occult Witches styled looks are blank for all outfit Categories
What do you expect to see? styled outfitS that everyone else other then witches get to chose
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The issue still happens I have two computers one with mods on it and the other without them both computers have the same issue

Message 77 of 88 (1,242 Views)

Re: Styled outfits and some skin tones not showing for spellcasters

★★★★★ Novice

I only bought Realm of Magic about a week ago and when I went to see if there was any ROM styled outfits for my spellcaster sim they didn't show up.  I do have CC but it wasn't enabled in my game when I was making this spellcaster.

Message 78 of 88 (1,209 Views)

Re: Witches can’t chose styled outfits

Hero
@Ambi21996 Merged your post with existing bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 79 of 88 (1,180 Views)

Re: Witches can’t chose styled outfits

★ Novice

I'm experiencing the same problem. My game is fresh install, and this problem happens on both gender

Message 80 of 88 (1,063 Views)