[FIXED] [ROM] Spellcasters: Styled Outfits - 'no results found'

by moonrosemother

Original Post

No Styled Looks for Spellcasters

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Game Packs; all expansions EXCEPT Get to Work; Movie Hangout, Kid's Room, Laundry Day, and Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a Spellcaster in CaS and go to styled looks
What happens when the bug occurs? There are no available styled looks in any category on any gender of Sim if the sim is a Spellcaster. All styled looks are there for Vampires, Mermaids, and regular sims
What do you expect to see? Styled looks
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I only got Realm of Magic yesterday (December 21st, 2019) and hadn't tried to make a spellcaster in CAS until today. I checked with the other occults I have available and they all have styled looks.

Message 21 of 88 (2,436 Views)

Re: No Styled Looks for Spellcasters

★ Apprentice

I am having this problem as well. I was doing an Overview video of Sims 4 Realm of Magic yesterday and noticed this issue. Removed all mods and still had the issue. 

Message 22 of 88 (2,422 Views)

Re: Missing Outfits Sims 4 Create a Sim Mode

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@kas19762011 
For the issue of Spellcasters 'forgetting' spells and potion recipes please see this link. 
You can add your voice by clicking the "me too" button if you have not done so already.

[OPEN] [ROM] Spellcaster forget spell when saved in the library
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ROM-Spellcaster-forget-spell-when-saved-in-the-library/m-...

Edit to correct verbiage and spelling.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 23 of 88 (2,370 Views)

CAS No predefined styles for elder Sim

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just go in CAS with an elder Sim
What happens when the bug occurs? No predefined styles for elder Sims
What do you expect to see? Predefined styles for elder Sims
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

No predefined styles appear for elder Sims

Message 24 of 88 (2,406 Views)

Re: CAS No predefined styles for elder Sim

Hero
@Haka1978 Is this Sim a spellcaster or is it generally all elder Sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 88 (2,386 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's a spellcaster

Message 26 of 88 (2,377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Haka1978 I just did this with a spell caster as well, teen and adult and it wasn’t showing any styles whatsoever. I made an adult male human and it wasn’t showing female predetermined outfits even when I had it tagged for female stuff. I’m wondering if it has to do with female styles? I’m fixing my game now and checking to see if I can create the problem with other types of sims and occults

Update: So I just tested it out with ALL sims (toddler-Elders/Males & Females) and ALL Occults, and it looks to be only a Spellcaster issue.

I have attached screenshots of the female toddler, teen, and adult showing no Styled Looks. I even took out the female and Everyday tag and still nothing! I repaired my game prior to doing this just for extra precaution Standard smile 

Female Toddler Spellcaster.png

Message 27 of 88 (2,362 Views)

Hero
@Haka1978 Merged your post with that issue then

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 88 (2,342 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Thank you ^^.
Message 29 of 88 (2,335 Views)

Re: Styled outfits and some skin tones not showing for spellcasters

★ Novice

Same issue. It was when I created a spell caster. 

Message 30 of 88 (2,247 Views)