Re: There is no premade look for magicians

by Hoppel785

Original Post

There is no premade look for magicians

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs and stuff packs are installed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the CAS, create a magician, and click on premade look.
What happens when the bug occurs? No looks are shown.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a selection of premade clothing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Game repaired, new user folder created, mods and downloads removed.

06.02.20_06-09-23.png

Message 51 of 88 (1,391 Views)

Hero
@Hoppel785 Merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 88 (1,365 Views)

Re: Styled outfits and some skin tones not showing for spellcasters

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same issue .... So any help pleaseeeee - also the latest update deleted all my saved games I have to start again Frown 

Message 53 of 88 (1,357 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thank you @crinrict.

Message 54 of 88 (1,348 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time and clothes vanished off one spell-caster completely.
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything. 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? CAS, magician, plan outfits.
What happens when the bug occurs? No looks are shown. Clothing disappeared completely from one sim in a magician family.
What do you expect to see? premade clothing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Just several, but have been removed.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Just recently after latest patch.

Message 55 of 88 (1,330 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Spellcasters: Styled Outfits - 'no results found'

★★★ Newbie

It seems that this issue is still persisting for spellcasters even after the most recent update for the 20-year anniversary. It has not occurred when making any other sim however, so this should be a limited bug issue.

Message 56 of 88 (1,285 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Spellcasters: Styled Outfits - "no results found"

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

My sim character became a spellcaster and now styled looks aren't available. He already wore some already prior which still appear but cannot choose new outifts from styled looks tab. FYI: this is on Xbox one 

Message 57 of 88 (1,272 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. My spellcaster sims (all of them as I've edited all of the premade sims) are also completely incapable of using some CC, like cc presets. All of my other sims, including occult etc, do not have this problem. Only the spellcasters.

Message 58 of 88 (1,230 Views)

styled outfits

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? EPO3: 1.assets.mi-ep03.200
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When in create a sim create the look, go to body, go to outfits, click styled outfits, they are all blank.
What happens when the bug occurs? It says to select filters. Filters are already chosen
What do you expect to see? I expect to have outfits to select from but there is nothing there.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It started after patching SIMS 4 legacy and adding tiny licing

I'm just trying to dress in create a sim but nothings available

Message 59 of 88 (1,224 Views)

★★ Novice
Two months later and where is the solution EA GAMES??!!
Message 60 of 88 (1,160 Views)