Re: Styled outfits and some skin tones not showing for spellcasters

by OldeSimsFan

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Spellcasters: Styled Outfits - "no results found"

★★★★★ Novice

So, I have this problem as well. I reemoved mods, cc, tray files the whole shebang over the last 8 hours to find the spellcasters have no outfits and ALIEN SKINTONES I don't recall alien skin tones being a things for witchy poos? But I hope this outfit thing gets fixed it's been like this for two weeks.

Message 31 of 88 (2,260 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The Same Dude ! only Spellcasters be affected... so i did the same xD

i try found some issue on any other sim (vapire, mermaid, Alien) but its only "spellcaster" also in new sims were spellcaster it still missing

[CM - merging multiple posts]

Message 32 of 88 (2,237 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just got realm of magic for Christmas and this also happens with me it’s very annoying I hope they fix it Frown

Message 33 of 88 (2,216 Views)

★ Guide

I'm having the same problem...currently no mods or cc.  It's working for other sims in my household but not spell casters.  

Message 34 of 88 (2,212 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Will vouch for those who say problem is with spellcasters only.  Doesn't matter if sim is premade caster or a new one.  Got ROM when it was on sale, but don't remember if that was before or after latest patch.  Did find the problem immediately upon pack being active in game.

Message 35 of 88 (2,150 Views)

★ Apprentice

Me too.  I did a repair and complete factory reset and had the same issue.

Message 36 of 88 (2,127 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It happen after the last patch along with the acting career getting bugged also. It really sucks because the team is off now until after the first of the year.

Message 37 of 88 (2,075 Views)

★ Novice

I have never encountered this problem before but today it happened. I created a Sim with a story and he became spellcaster. When I tried to go to styled looks it just said no results found.

Styled looks.jpg

Message 38 of 88 (1,957 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I too am having this problem with just the spellcasters no matter how they were created, born in game, created in game, or EA persons (such as Amicable roomates, Charm Family, etc).  I hope they fix it soon, because I like using the styles!!

Message 39 of 88 (1,929 Views)

★ Guide

I have been having this issue also for any spellcaster in my game. One of my legacy families has a spellcaster and I turned her into a human with MCCC and all the options came back for skintones. Once I finished changing her skin, I changed her back to a spellcaster. Really annoying. I hope there is a fix soon.

Message 40 of 88 (1,853 Views)