[FIXED] [ROM] Spellcaster eyes not working properly

by Sparkiekong

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Spellcaster eyes not working properly

★★ Apprentice

I absolute agree with you. I was wait with my new save for this patch. And now I am disapointed!

Message 41 of 72 (1,211 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Sparkiekong I'm pretty disappointed by this, too. This was the one ROM thing I was hoping they'd fix above anything else from that pack. I want to see the pretty spellcaster eyes Frown Dunno why it's taking so long to fix this when they acknowledged it as a problem on like day one.
Message 42 of 72 (1,166 Views)

★ Guide

Thought they would fix the error now, how long will it take.

Message 43 of 72 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Guide

I know this wont help console players but I found a mod that fixes this.

It unlocks ALL eyes available for all occults and then some and I noticed it properly allows you to actually be able to use the new spellcaster eyes. 

Google: 

Mermaid and Vampire Eyes for Everysim NOW WITH ALIEN AND CLONE EYES!

Pick the ALL EYES file and install.

Just a tip. 

Message 44 of 72 (1,132 Views)

★ Guide
@aidans1985 thanks for posting this. Does this work with default overrides? If so, it would at least be a temporary solution for pc users.

I still think the EA team needs to implement a fix for this.
Message 45 of 72 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Sparkiekong Looks like it does. Just have to go into CAS and apply the fix manually. But yes it could be a good temporary fix until EA sends an official one. Still works after the recent update too.
Message 46 of 72 (1,111 Views)

★ Guide

I can't believe they didn't fix this

Message 47 of 72 (1,071 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey, I know what you mean Disappointed - it's weird as so many people have the same issue, there are enough posts about it to surely warrant an update or fix! I reported it here too you can contact by phone, online chat or submit a feedback form comment to EA. Good luck and if I hear anything I'll write an update. 

https://help.ea.com/

Message 48 of 72 (936 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This is occurring on my game too...And I'm frustrated that not only has it not been fixed but nobody has addressed it. No hints to it being looked at recently. 🙄 I haven't played the Spellcaster role yet because I want the cool eyes, not human ones. What a waste of money.

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 49 of 72 (912 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@aidans1985commented about a potential work around until they figure it out. @AnnieOnimoos -- I was and am still very disappointed that it's not been addressed as something they're working on.

There's a handful of issues that are still around and still not working properly and have been that way for a while now. I know they resolved a lot of things this time around. I'm hoping they can fix both the eye issues I have with spell casters and aliens (in another topic post)

Message 50 of 72 (933 Views)