Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Spellcaster eyes not working properly

by crinrict

Original Post

★ Guide

So, these are all I have available to my spell casters. I have no other options. @crinrict  I'm happy that these are working mind you. If you have more options than this then there is something wrong perhaps with my game. This is a no mods brand new created character for a brand new game.

2019-12-12_14-01-47.png

Message 61 of 72 (2,681 Views)

Hero
@Sparkiekong yeah, by taking a quick look, that's the ones I have.

If you have a twitter account, it's probably best to ask the Gurus if that's how it was intended.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 72 (2,676 Views)

★ Guide

Which guru is best to contact?

Message 63 of 72 (2,676 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Sparkiekong Maybe Nick or Ninja. Don't know who was responsible for this but they would probably know who you need to ask.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 72 (2,672 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Thanks my friend. You are indeed a hero of the forums here.
Message 65 of 72 (2,670 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Sparkiekong Please, reply here what is the answer. I was ok with these eyes not working for the spellcasters - BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THEIR OWN SET OF EYES. It's pretty stupid, if you ask me, to give them vampiric or mermaid eyes. My mages will stay with human eyes unless something unique for them will be created.

Message 66 of 72 (2,662 Views)

★ Guide

@rostsit I will certainly post here as soon as I find out for sure what was intended for us to have for spell casters.

I never saw any original unique eyes for them, but I liked the idea of mermaid and vampire eyes because of the blind eyes, black eyes and the frog looking eyes, but it would have been nice for them to have their own unique set, I agree with you. We need to know what was truly intended to know if this was a fix for spell casters or not.

Message 67 of 72 (2,643 Views)

★ Guide

@rostsit @crinrict The vampire eye set was the intended set for the spell casters to have access to. Nothing else. Verified from both guru nick and ninja.

Message 68 of 72 (2,631 Views)

Hero
@Sparkiekong Thanks for verifying. Guess if you want them all, post in General (or the officials) as feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 69 of 72 (2,628 Views)

★ Guide

Agreed, if it wasn't for CC that would be my next course of action. Wink

Message 70 of 72 (2,624 Views)