New Realm of Magic EYEBROWS are BROKEN

by GeorgeLR

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 SpellCasters CAS glitch and Crash

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I don't have mods in my Sims 4 games.  I tried to select the occult eyes for my Mystic sim but it only turned into the boring regular eye colors.  I went back into origin to do a full repair of the game but it still didn't work.  EA needs to fix this.  The eyes still hasn't  been  fixed  with the new patch. 

Message 11 of 72 (3,554 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ROM] Spellcaster eyes not working properly

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. The spellcaster eyes do not show up at all. 

No mods/cc. Installed in english.

Message 12 of 72 (3,392 Views)

Re: [Needs Fix] Vampire/Spellcaster Eyes keep changing to normal

★ Guide
@crinrict Do we have any sort of ETA on when these bugs will be patched?
Message 13 of 72 (3,343 Views)
Highlighted

New Realm of Magic EYEBROWS are BROKEN

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In CAS, the new eyebrows that came with the Real of Magic Game Pack look drawn on with no detail, they look awful.
What happens when the bug occurs? I suppose those eyebrows are bugged due to they look really bad in the sims and the miniature in the selection panel is different too (red color).
What do you expect to see? So, I compare them with the official renders, and they look detailed there (much better) and they should look black in the selection panel I guess.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

In CAS, the new eyebrows that came with the Real of Magic Game Pack look drawn on with no detail, they look awful.

I suppose those eyebrows are bugged due to they look really bad in the sims and the miniature in the selection panel is different too (red color).

Eyebrow Selection.png

So, I compare them with the official renders, and they look detailed there (much better) and they should look black in the selection panel I guess.

Official Render.png

Message 14 of 72 (3,351 Views)

Bug on Mac, The Sims 4: Realm of Magic

★★ Novice

In The Sims 4: Realm of Magic, when I create a wizard, I can't choose magic pupils. When I try to choose magic pupils, they become standard

Message 15 of 72 (3,141 Views)

Re: New Realm of Magic EYEBROWS are BROKEN

★ Apprentice
@GeorgeLR 90% sure they're supposed to look drawn on, cuz they are. Some people shave their eyebrows and draw them on IRL. I am sure this is inspired by that.
Message 16 of 72 (3,207 Views)

Re: New Realm of Magic EYEBROWS are BROKEN

★★ Apprentice

I like the new eyebrows.

I'm disappointed with the  eye colors not working. 

Also,  the tourist clothing & random sims of my other households show up in Magic World & become Spellcasters.

There really needs to be a turn off options for households showing up at Festivals & Magic Worlds.  And  NO MORE TOURISTS CLOTHING ON SIMS. 

Message 17 of 72 (3,140 Views)

Re: [Needs Fix] Vampire/Spellcaster Eyes keep changing to normal

★ Guide

I have the same problem. 

Message 18 of 72 (3,097 Views)

Re: Bug on Mac, The Sims 4: Realm of Magic

Hero
@TheGreatViset I merged your post with the existing bug report on this

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 72 (3,071 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Spellcaster eyes not working properly

★★★★ Novice

Hi there I am having the same problem, just wondered if you have heard anything back from EA about it? Thanks 

Message 20 of 72 (2,822 Views)