Re: [Fixed] [LL] [ROM] Spellcaster XP bar loops after max level/ no more points

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ROM] Spellcaster XP bar loops after max level/ no more points

★ Guide

i have a similar issue, bt seems that when full perks im now overly accumulating them.  would think once your experience has fulfilled, that it should stop.  6 Talent Points w no empty slots.

all DLCs, update 1.78.58.1030, no mods.

Message 21 of 26 (748 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ROM] Spellcaster XP bar loops after max level/ no more points

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 22 of 26 (704 Views)

★★★★ Novice

having the same issue cant understand why they have not fixed this yet.

Message 23 of 26 (624 Views)

Hero
@Evenios Could you send your save to Nick as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 26 (613 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello @SimGuruNick 

Here is the save with the mentioned issue. It's so annoying, I can't get any more perks for my spellcaster. 

In the save, try to build it with Helga Hufflepuff as she got suddenly bugged.

Save file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XI1vuGbXF9RGFljRFSLfQV9_u-G7m6qD/view?usp=sharing

Message 25 of 26 (554 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [Fixed] [LL] [ROM] Spellcaster XP bar loops after max level/ no more points

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Fixed in Patch 1.89.214/1.60

• Already powerful Spellcasters that seemed “stuck” will now receive additional perk points when the XP bar fills to maximum. Need I warn you all that fixing this was probably a bad idea? Does the world really need more powerful Spellcasters? This is how you get magical super villains!

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

solaire.png

Message 26 of 26 (2,478 Views)