Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Spellcaster Level Reset

by neuroticnelly

Original Post

Re: Virtuoso overranking breaks ranking

★★★ Guide

Stinks that the magical bloodline sims are glitched but the regular starter level ascended spellcasters work just fine

Message 111 of 181 (1,342 Views)

Re: Spellcaster Level Reset

★★★ Guide
@kraziefox Im starting to wonder that too (if it was even tested) 😢
Message 112 of 181 (1,334 Views)

★ Guide

I'm just speechless that today's patch fixed NONE of the game-breaking bugs in RoM.
My ancient bloodline character, which I obtained by actually breeding spellcasters in a separate game save,is basically stunted and can't even teleport on the upper floor of her house without getting her level back at master and her talent UI completely broken.
Meanwhile we got 2 costumes which aren't even available for kids and a few minor fixes that,while appreciated,are basically a spit in the face of us poor * that bought RoM on release day.
There's literally no beta testing before releases and we are basically their guinea pigs,finding bugs and glitches that don't even get patched out in a reasonable amount of time.
At this point,we'll be lucky if a bloodlines patch gets released in time for the next (surely broken) EP.
Sorry for the rant but this is outrageous.

Message 113 of 181 (1,270 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EsperAngel I couldn't believe it either. A countertop colour fix, some outfit and a column fix. What about the whole effing breaking spellcasters!!!!!! They obviously don't have the tech smarts to fix this. I'm ranting right with you!
Message 114 of 181 (1,263 Views)

★ Guide
@neuroticnelly let's not forget about the broken CAS spellcaster options.
Did you ever manage to see the new spellcaster eyes? yep me neither
Message 115 of 181 (1,259 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EsperAngel yes I did at first, now I don't think they're there. If you are having the getting water bug here's a link to fix that: [Edited by EA_Mai: mods download link removed]

I am using my spellcasters without any breaking of the spellbook or point system. Remove the bloodline trait from everyone in your household if they're a caster or not. All my casters are topped out, keep gaining talent points and nothing breaks. I've been playing this way for nearly a week.

Message 116 of 181 (1,209 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@neuroticnelly oh what is the getting water bug?
anyway,I'm a bit against cheat since most report that they make the game unstable,plus,after working so much to get a perfect sorceress of ancient descent,I want to see what I worked for to function in my game.
I think it's funny that mods are basically persecuted on the official forum - mods and CC are basically the most stable of contents and they are regularly updated to work with the latest patch fooleries.
I never run script mods,only a few occasionally clothing essentials - men socks,men suits and men everyday essentials,since male wardrobe is limited and shallow compared to female clothing imo.They never gave me any kind of troubles.Meanwhile the base game is basically rigged to explode in our faces everytime something new comes out u.u

Message 117 of 181 (1,134 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EsperAngel the sims are constantly getting a drink of water. Even when you make them do something, they will interrupt the action on their own and go to a sink to drink water.
Message 118 of 181 (1,069 Views)

★ Guide
@neuroticnelly didn't get this one luckily,but my whims aren't getting fulfilled on spellcasters,read books do not count anymore for the knowledge aspirations and if I queue several drinking items - snuggle fluster,celebrity serums,mind potion - my sims immediately go try sit and talk,and if I cancel the automatic action of sitting and talking the celeb serums or the potions get deleted from inventory without being consumed and without an animation
Message 119 of 181 (1,047 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EsperAngel I've got a another one now that I forgot to mention earlier. My sims won't clean up. They pick up the item/s take 2 steps back then 2 steps forward and put the items back on the counter, table, wherever. This occurs with dishes, garbage, and books.
Message 120 of 181 (1,026 Views)