Re: Festival NPCs not changing out of Festival Costumes or Festival Hats

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Random Sim Outfits

Hero
@My_Dark_Heart although your outfit doesn't look like one of the obvious situational outfits, I'm going to merge this with the existing thread for that.

Should this bug get fixed but not yours, I will split them again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 29 (1,331 Views)

Sages is always wearing costume

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.52.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to make sure you've seen the sage(s) is wearing a costume in a festival day or a towel in spa, then try to get out of that place while he (or she) is wearing that. Then go to Magic Realm
What happens when the bug occurs? You'll see the sage(s) is wearing a costome or towel every time that you go to Magic HQ
What do you expect to see? The sages wearing normal cloth
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've try to use a change career costume cheat but it doesn't work

Message 22 of 29 (1,312 Views)

Festival NPCs not changing out of Festival Costumes or Festival Hats

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.55.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a Festival. NPCs dressed in Festival Costumes or Festival Hats will wear them outside of the Festival.
What happens when the bug occurs? Festival costumes and Festival Hats replace special outfits and default head styles.
What do you expect to see? NPCs wearing random Festival items. If a sage goes to Geekcon and wears the Llama Man or Llama Woman outfit, that is the best example of this bug. They will wear the Llama costume as a Sage in the Magic Realm. I also have NPCs wearing Death Hoods, Llama Masks, and have had NPCs wearing Romance Guru turbans.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

One of my sages is stuck in the Llama costume. While it fits L. Faba's character to run around like a goof, I would like to see her pink-haired glory running amuck, amuck, amuck, through the Magic Realm.

Message 23 of 29 (1,274 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Here is a picture of the Bug in Question.

Message 24 of 29 (1,273 Views)

Hero
@Cheshyr1 I merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

This one is specific for ROM as that's more obvious but there's also this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-don-t-change-out-of-situational-outfit/m-p/80... if you also want to me too that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 29 (1,249 Views)

★★★★ Pro

My sages wear the proper clothes again. Standard smile

Message 26 of 29 (1,178 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SqueamishNerd yeah :D

Did you have to do something or were they just fine when you loaded into the lot ? DId you have another event and they're still fine ?

Tagging some folks for feedback

@neuroticnelly @Cheshyr1 @LittleDinosaurPG @My_Dark_Heart @ZauberNes 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 29 (1,171 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict It happened after I updated with the latest patch, and I went to the Realm almost the first thing I did. So I really hope that they stay in these clothes now. :P
Message 28 of 29 (1,161 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictI tested both my affected saves (one knight costume, other geek con costume) and yes can confirm in both saves my sages are back to normal when loading in to the magical realm, yay :D

Message 29 of 29 (3,066 Views)