Re: [FIXED] [ROM] Sage Got a Job and Random Townie Became Sage

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Random sims are Sages

★★★★★ Guide

@simvasion Sorry, but that happened right after installing RoM while mods were disabled by default (and all cache files cleared). I like to play the game vanilla for a few days to check the current state of it before I add my mods back in. My sage also didn't become a Barista, but a Bartender (I think the title of this post should be adjusted). I know of at least six other players that this has happened to without mods. As I said, using the right mods will prevent it, not cause it. I don't suffer from 95% of all the hundreds of bugs listed here because of a carefully selected choice of mods from trusted sources. And while I totally appreciate your trying to help, insinuating that mods are at fault really isn't (as your comment might just make the devs skip over this thread entirely).

Message 21 of 23 (674 Views)

Re: Random sims are Sages

★★★★ Pro
@DMDragonCT I have now changed the thread title to “Sage Got a Job and Random Townie Became Sage”. 🙂
Message 22 of 23 (654 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [ROM] Sage Got a Job and Random Townie Became Sage

Hero

Random non Spellcaster Sims no longer will show up as being Sages.
○ Impostors have been dealt with. Thank you for your cooperation.
○ That’s probably who I was playing chess against.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Don't know if this fixes already affected sages.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 23 (4,186 Views)