Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ROM] Multiple Give Potion options in the social menu

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Moschino stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a spellcaster with multiple potions in inventory. Click on another sim (was tested against another spellcaster) and click on the Magic social menu.
What happens when the bug occurs? A "Give Potion..." category will appear for every individual potion in the spellcaster's inventory, ignoring stacking.
What do you expect to see? A single "Give Potion" category.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Well, this is an interesting bug that's flooding my social menu. Not game breaking, but certainly annoying.

Message 1 of 6 (1,233 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [ROM] Multiple Give Potion options in the social menu

Hero

Multiple duplicate interactions should no longer appear in pie menus when you have certain objects in your inventory.
○ Some example interactions that were reported: “Play Fetch”, ”Give Potion”, “Blackmail”, “Scan Here”. The LastException related to this issue should also be fixed.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (881 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ROM] Multiple Give Potion options in the social menu

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have had the same glitch occur after the recent patch and I have every DLC. I have tried repairing and reloading old save files but it keeps occurring. 
I hope they sort this out ASAP.  Another thing I have noticed is when I am working on a street mural, it floods my action queue. I have to manually cancel at least 20 continue mural acts on before my sim stopped working on it. 

Message 2 of 6 (1,069 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ROM] Multiple Give Potion options in the social menu

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I have this too on all my magic folk. It looks like you get a menu entry for each type of potion in the inventory, but they all open the same "select potion" dialogue.

Message 3 of 6 (993 Views)

Re: Seasons with Dine Out: Bee Tea and Hot Chocolate weirdness

★★★★★ Guide

After DU, the doubles are everywhere - moodlets, dialogue options, etc. This is especially bad with mages, their dialogue window is flooded with the same "Give potion" - or maybe this is another bug?

Message 4 of 6 (929 Views)

Re: Seasons with Dine Out: Bee Tea and Hot Chocolate weirdness

Hero
@rostsit It is .. moved

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (908 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [ROM] Multiple Give Potion options in the social menu

Hero

Multiple duplicate interactions should no longer appear in pie menus when you have certain objects in your inventory.
○ Some example interactions that were reported: “Play Fetch”, ”Give Potion”, “Blackmail”, “Scan Here”. The LastException related to this issue should also be fixed.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (882 Views)