Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Game crashes while exiting CAS

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Shuts down after editing in cas.fulleditmode

★★★ Newbie

Just wanted to post in agreement about this crash bug. I tested it out after finding this thread when my game crashed. Spellcaster during the animation will crash, if you wait until after its done it will load completely. 

Message 31 of 34 (664 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

There also happened to be a crash that was occurring when exiting CAS in the middle of a spellcaster idle animation. It was an issue that required unlucky timing to trigger and we missed it during testing. T’was Dark Magic I say! The darkest of magics. Worry not, brave

Fixed in Patch 1.55.108

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 34 (5,233 Views)

★ Guide

workaround: go to the neighborhood screen and edit your household through the manage households menu.

Message 33 of 34 (580 Views)

Hero
@Andrea058523 This issue should be fixed. Did you update to the newest version and it still crashes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 34 (566 Views)