Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Children/Toddler Spellcasters have Alternate Form in Gallery

by crinrict

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Also, one of my spellcasters have alien skin tones as a teenager. I do not know about children, though.

Message 11 of 18 (1,318 Views)

The Mermaid Child has two images in the save family interface

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: 模拟人生4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Simplified Chinese
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Both
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a couple of MERMAIDS. Let them have a baby first. Then, let the kids have their birthday, and then go to the CAS interface. Save the family
What happens when the bug occurs? You'll find that whether the child is a toddler or a child, there are two images
What do you expect to see? Mermaid children, whether children or young children, in the preservation of the family, there is only one image rather than two images
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It's been a problem ever since I joined the Moschino Group

360截图20200316213524480.jpg

The child was born of Nature

360截图20200316213642320.jpg

This baby is a direct result of genetics

Message 12 of 18 (1,306 Views)

Saving family to gallery shows some sims in duplicates in same picture

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Suomi
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion packs, all Game packs, all Stuff packs except: My first pet, Romantic garden, Perfect patio and Luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to CAS through a mirror for example and try to save your current household into gallery.
What happens when the bug occurs? Some of my sims have a second sim in their pictures with them. It looks like a copy of some sort of the sim but with different clothes and hair. One of them has different eyes. (Picture linked). They are all Spellcasters, the whole family, not just the ones who have copies behind them.
What do you expect to see? Sim standing there alone as they should.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The new Eco pack. Tho not REALLY sure as I haven't tried saving this household into gallery before.

I wanted to transfer my played household into another game (because of the bug where empty houses don't fill) and while trying to save my family into gallery I noticed that three of them have a duplicate or something standing behind them. These duplicates only show in their portraits, not in the whole household picture. The duplicate sims look like twins for the real ones - with different hairstyles and clothes, one of them has gap in their teeth and different eye color than the real one. Duplicates show on pictures the way Vampires have their dark form showed next to them. But spellcasters don't have alternative forms, right?

My whole family is spellcasters. 

I have done the game cleaning after removing CC ages ago.

Message 13 of 18 (1,226 Views)

Re: Saving family to gallery shows some sims in duplicates in same picture

★ Guide

Doesn't only apply to kids, I have a teen and elder who have those as well

Message 14 of 18 (1,185 Views)

Re: Saving family to gallery shows some sims in duplicates in same picture

★★★★★ Apprentice

I also have this problem, mermaid offspring in young children and children have this problem360截图20200316213524480.jpg

Message 15 of 18 (1,128 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

360截图20200726194405146.jpg

PLATFORM: PC

Version number:1.65.70.1020

All the kits, the expansion packs, the expansion packs

LANGUAGE: simplified Chinese

How often does this error occur? Every time (100%)

Message 16 of 18 (1,068 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's still a problem

Message 17 of 18 (1,023 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

● Fixed an issue with thumbnails generated in The Gallery for Toddlers that generated not only their Sim form but also included their Spellcaster form. We can only contain the cuteness so much!

Fixed in Patch 1.66.139/ 1.31

I did a quick test with mermaids as well and they looked fine to me. If you still have issues with other occult, please create a new thread.

Also unsure how this is affected toddlers already uploaded to the gallery. They might still be broken.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (4,403 Views)